Chapter 216: home 39

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled, and she said, "Choose A."

A rustling sound rang out, and everyone chose the answer and told other players through the walkie-talkie.

Wen Qing tilted her head to look at Li Ran, who was sitting on the right, and after watching her raise her hand to choose the answer, her expression didn't change.

Feeling his gaze, Li Ran turned her head and asked suspiciously, "What's wrong with big brother?"

Wen Qing asked in a low voice, "Has the panel changed after you selected it?"

"Yes," Li Ran nodded, telling the truth, "Just set off fireworks and say congratulations to the player who answered correctly."

Wen Qing lowered her eyes and looked at the line of words that had not disappeared in front of her eyes.

See you tomorrow…

There are only twelve hours left until tomorrow.

Wen Qing pursed her lips, it seems that on the Sabbath, the three gods will come out.

I don't know what happened to the three of them after the Rose Castle was over.

Wen Qing pinched his palm, a little worried about Sikong and Ji Yu.

In contrast, there is no feeling of depression.

Yu Xing's own character is both good and evil, and so is the negative character. It doesn't change much. Maybe the character can be more restrained?

Seeing that Wen Qing's face was not very good-looking, Li Ran asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with big brother?"

"Don't you have that line?"

Wen Qing replied, "Yes."

Li Ran looked at his pale cheeks and frowned, "Then why are you suddenly like this?"

When Wen Qing wasn't sure about the Sabbath, what exactly would Ji Yu do to herself.

He didn't say "see you tomorrow" to Li Ran, lest they worry, he said casually, "It's nothing."

Seeing the number of players in the air outside the window, Wen Qing said, "I was thinking just now... This dungeon killed a lot of players."

Li Ran followed his gaze and saw only three-digit players left.

【Sixth day】

[Players: 382. 】

Only a few hundred remain.

Most players died in this copy.

Li Ran sighed, looked at Wen Qing, and comforted: "Brother, don't look at the numbers, look at us."

"Thanks to you, we can survive, you saved a lot of people..."

Wen Qing nodded absently.

Upon seeing this, Li Ran simply changed the subject and asked, "By the way, brother, have you ever thought about what wish you want after finishing all the games?"

"Are you going to replace God?" she said cheerfully.

"Or replace the main system?"

"Neither," Wen Qing shook his head, "I just want to go back to the real world."

Li Ran was stunned: "If you become a god, you can also return to the real world."

"When the time comes, what do you want to do, what do you want to conjure up, and whoever is unhappy will be crushed to death with your little finger."