Chapter 240: real world

Song Xuan raised his head, the black hair on his forehead spread out slightly, revealing sharp browbones, his dark Danfeng eyes stared at Wen Qing, and the bottom of his eyes flashed with covetousness.

Like a large dog waiting to be fed by its owner.

The eyes of large dogs are always on their masters and will not move away.

It was as if he was the only one in his eyes.

Wen Qing had the illusion of being burned by his gaze, and couldn't help but tilt her head to avoid Song Xuan's gaze.

He bowed his head and flipped through his homework, took out three biological exam papers, and slapped Song Xuan on the face.

"Don't study logic, study biology first."

Song Xuan: "…"

He raised his face, instead of avoiding Wen Qing's hand, he sniffed instead.

Through the paper, I could feel his breath, which was very hot.

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled, and regardless of whether Song Xuan held the test paper or not, he let go.

The test paper fell to the ground without external force, Song Xuan raised his hand to grab the test paper and pressed it on the table.

He picked up the pen and turned around: "Okay, the teacher asked me to study biology."

"I'll study biology first."

Wen Qing looked down at him, always feeling that he would not be so obedient.

Song Xuan raised his eyebrows slightly and said casually, "After all, living things include physiology."

"Learn physiology well and serve teachers."

Wen Qing: "…"

He said blankly: "You learn your paramecia well."

"Song classmate."

Song Xuan hummed twice, turned his pen, and looked at Fu Ranxiu, who was sitting opposite him, nonchalantly.

He turned to the side, his arms beside the corners of Wen Qing's clothes, and raised his eyebrows provocatively.

Fu Ranxiu pushed down his glasses and said to Wen Qing, "There's a lot of homework, and Song Xuan doesn't know a lot of questions, and he can't finish it in a while."

"It's better to let him do what he can do first."

These words not only scolded Song Xuan for being stupid, but also made Wen Qing stay away from Song Xuan.

Song Xuan's face immediately darkened.

Wen Qing looked at Song Xuan's expression, and then at Fu Ranxiu, who had a bad heart. He walked to the center of the western dining table and sat down impartially.

He said to the two: "Are you going to waste time talking?"

Fu Ranxiu looked at him quietly and asked, "Is it all right after I finish my homework?"

Wen Qing nodded: "My job today is to help you with your homework."

"You can get off work when you're done."

"Okay." Fu Ranxiu lowered his eyes and began to organize his homework, classifying them by subject.

Song Xuan glanced at the half-table distance between himself and Wen Qing, and said unhappily, "Teacher, this fellow Fu Ranxiu is sitting across from me, I can't do my homework."

"Nauseous, want to vomit."

Wen Qing snorted and said calmly, "You can do it in another room."

"There are a lot of rooms here."