Chapter 205: home 28

Wen Qing: "???"

Who knew you wanted to do such a thing!

He opened his eyes wide and immediately said to Ye Ye, "I'm not referring to this kind of thing!"

Ye Ye could no longer listen to Wen Qing's words at this moment. He only felt Wen Qing's lips opened and closed, and the sweet breath came towards his face, as if there was nothing in his face.

Ye Ye's throat rolled up and down, he couldn't help hugging Wen Qing, and lowered his head suddenly.

A clear sound of the collision of lips and teeth sounded, and Wen Qing's eyes were instantly red in pain.

Ye Ye didn't feel anything about it, his mind was full of gentleness and his mouth was so soft.

He held his lips roughly, licking and biting like a dog.

Wen Qing still stopped at the feeling of being hit by her teeth, her head was buzzing, and her mouth was wooden and painful.

After a while, Ye Ye's stubble rubbed against his face and chin, and he regained his senses and wanted to push Ye Ye away. After Ye Ye realized his intention, he hugged him even tighter.

Wen Qing couldn't push the tall and strong body in front of him to bear his kiss. After realizing that Ye Ye's kiss was a simple mouth-to-mouth, he gradually gave up the struggle.

Ye Ye sucked his lips and felt the gentle breathing was a little short. He kissed harder and harder, like eating jelly, licking back and forth on the soft lips, taking a bite from time to time.

He kissed instinctively, and although he felt something was wrong, he was quickly immersed in the gentle touch of his lips.

Wen Qing thought it was like this kind of ordinary kiss, but they got in touch very quickly, but Ye Ye didn't expect to be able to kiss for so long.

After a long time, his teeth stopped hurting, and his mouth started to swell and hurt, but it didn't stop.

Ye Ye's teeth rubbed against the swollen lips, Wen Qing couldn't help hissing, and pushed Ye Ye, wanting to ask him if he had kissed enough.

"Well…"

As soon as he opened his mouth, Wen Qing felt Ye Ye's kiss paused, as if he had come to terms with it, his tongue pressed against his teeth, and he kissed him more and more rudely.

Ye Ye anxiously rubbed Wen Qing's mouth with his tongue. He stared straight at Wen Qing with his eyes open.

Seeing that his wet red eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, and the long eyelashes were also stained with some water stains, which were itchy and wet on his face.

The hand that Wen lightly pushed on his chest was like a small feather. Every time it was pushed, the small feather scratched the bottom of his heart.

Ye Ye only felt that the blood all over his body was rushing to his head.

Suddenly, there was a little noise from the broadcast of the building, followed by Dr. Chen's voice: "Tao can be Tao, very Tao; name can be famous, very famous. Wuming, the beginning of heaven and earth, famous, the mother of all things."

"Therefore, there is always no desire to observe its wonderfulness, and there is always desire to observe its rhythm."

A woman's voice suddenly sounded in his ears, and the blood in Ye Ye's body rushed to half and stopped.

Listening to the familiar Tao Te Ching, he gradually calmed down and saw Wen Wei's frown.

Ye Ye moved for a while, and quickly let go of Wen Qing's hand.