Chapter 228: real world

Wen Qing squeezed the post-it note and stared blankly at the last line.

He suddenly remembered that Ji Junfeng had said similar things during the seminary copy.

[Not because of props. 】

[It's my instinct, I want to get close to you...]

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled, and she flexed her fingers.

He always felt that Ji Junfeng made a mistake, and everything was because of the buff of the guide.

But thinking about it now, Yu Xing, Sikong, and Ji Yu became interested in themselves when they got the copy of the guide.

He thought at the time that it was because he was the first player and the first person to meet with them on the rooftop of the other side building.

So these three gods are more interested in themselves...

If what Ji Junfeng said is true, then they are interested in themselves because of themselves.

Is there anything wrong with him?

Wen Qing pursed her lips, recalling her experiences from childhood to adulthood.

It doesn't seem to be anything special.

He is a very ordinary person. His IQ, ability, height, etc. are all ordinary. The only good thing is that his face looks okay, but he is not at the top level.

Wen Qing lowered her eyes, spread out the wrinkled post-it note in her palm, and smoothed the folds.

After hesitating for a moment, he put away all the post-it notes on the table and stacked them neatly on the table.

Wen Qing looked at the breakfast on the table and ate it slowly.

As soon as I opened the milk, the phone in my pocket began to vibrate continuously.

Wen Qing paused, took out her phone, and message prompts kept popping up on the screen.

It is the news of the dormitory group.

Song Qiang: [@Wen Qing where have you been? 】

Song Qiang: [@Xu Fengfeng are you awake yet? 】

Xu Fengfeng: [Your father woke up early with a headache. 】

Song Qiang: [Who made you drink so much? 】

Xu Fengfeng: [Isn't that because we Wen Qing have a happy event? 】

Wen Qing: [I'm in Nancheng District, what's wrong? 】

Song Qiang: [When are you coming back? I'm so hungry, woo woo, please bring me some food. 】

Xu Fengfeng: [ID card number. 】

Wen Qing: [I come back after breakfast, and it will be about half an hour before I get to the bedroom. 】

Song Qiang: [Okay, then I'll sleep for a while, I want to eat big meat buns. 】

Xu Fengfeng: [Bring me some steamed buns, and soy milk. 】

【it is good. 】

After Wen Qing sent the message, he took a sip of milk and found that Io hadn't squeaked in the group, so he opened his avatar and wanted to ask him if he needed to bring breakfast.

When I opened it, I saw the chat record from last night.

【Why are you not bored? 】

Io: [Because he has found what he wants to do. 】

2:They Are Not Human!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें