Chapter 245: real world

Ye Ye looked at Wen Qing and then at Heiwei.

Seeing that Heiwei's eyes fell on Wen Qing, he quickly reacted to "take off", referring to taking off Wen Qing's clothes.

when in the copy.

Although Wen Qing told him at the time that nothing happened, it should have been too late to do anything, not nothing.

Thinking about it, Ye Ye's face instantly turned stinky.

He grabbed Blacktail's collar and said through gritted teeth, "You fucking…"

Blacktail frowned slightly and slapped his hand away.

Ye Ye couldn't dodge in time, and the back of his hand was slapped fiercely, causing a large area of red.

He threw his fist at Blacktail in anger.

Black tail dodged sideways, and turned to kick Ye Ye.

Seeing that the two of them started fighting again, Wen Qing said blankly, "You two are going to fight."

The voice fell, and Blacktail stood up from the sofa.

The T-shirt is not long, because it is a suitable size for Wen Qing. After wearing it, the black tail barely blocks the upper body. When he stood up, his pants slipped to the side, and his lower body was unobstructed.

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, and she said to Heiwei, "Get dressed and go out to fight."

He didn't want to hear the community talk about a naked man haunting tomorrow.

Hearing this, Heiwei paused and looked down at the small and large fabrics on the sofa.

It's all fabrics he's familiar with.

Wen Qing thought that the black tail didn't know which one to wear first, so she stepped forward and threw the **** by his hand and said to him, "put this on first."

Blacktail nodded, staring at his panties.

He remembered that the little white fabric was worn close to the body and was in the way.

Wen Qing was not interested in looking at Heiwei Chuan, and turned her head away.

The next second, his eyes were covered by Ye Ye's hands.

Ye Ye leaned into his ear and whispered, "I'll block it for you."

"What if this perverted fish deliberately walks up to you and wears it.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Wen Qing.

One hand covered most of Wen Qing's face, and the warm breath brushed the side of his hand, he couldn't help bending his fingers, and the finger pads rubbed against Wen Qing's tender cheeks, he couldn't help rubbing them again. ,

Wen Qing blinked and couldn't help asking, "Are you touching my face?"

Ye Ye's palm tickled, Wen Qing's long eyelashes scratched at his palm, the itch seemed to penetrate into his bones along the skin.

Itchy, he was in a trance, his cheeks gradually turned red, and he couldn't hear what Wen Qing was saying.

All I could see was his lips opening and closing, as if asking for a kiss.

Ye Ye lowered his head involuntarily.

At the moment when he was about to meet, he was kicked fiercely by the black tail.

Heiwei's strength was very heavy, Ye Ye was unprepared, and he kicked back two steps.

Wen Qing didn't notice the small movements of the two, and thought it was Ye Ye's own loose hand.