Chapter 242: real world

Wen Qing lowered his eyes, although he guessed what Io thought about him, but when this sentence really appeared in front of him, it was different.

Maybe they've been together for too long, but just looking at this news, Wen Qing's low, hoarse voice automatically played in his mind, as if Io was saying this in his ear.

can you like me?

Can you like me?

...

The tips of Wen Qing's ears were hot, and the phone in her palm was also hot for some reason.

He hurriedly tossed his phone aside and didn't reply to the message.

Wen Qing hurriedly drank a whole glass of water, trying to calm down, his mind kept flashing over his relationship with Io, with 001, and with other people.

In the real world, he only regards Io as the head of the dormitory, as a good friend, and has no other thoughts.

After entering the other world, I met Bai Tong, Xing Ze, Jiang Yan and others, and they were also friends who passed the dungeon together.

As for 001…

Wen Qing pursed her lips, and after 001 led the way, he has been with him and helped him.

For 001, he is somewhat dependent on Io who is pretending to be a personal system.

Will want to chat with him to relieve boredom, will help him...

After a long while, Wen Qing put down the water glass, picked up the remote control, and wanted to watch a TV movie to adjust her mood.

He casually pressed a station. There was a love variety show on TV. The host smiled and looked at the female guest and asked, "Do you really only think of him as a friend?"

The female guest nodded.

The host asked again: "What about him? Does he only consider you a friend?"

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, and she immediately changed the channel.

This time it is a **** TV series. The heroine picked up the water glass and splashed the hero's face with water, and sneered: "Friend? Will my friend kiss before?"

Wen Qing: "…"

He changed the channel expressionlessly and switched to the movie channel, which was playing a warm and healing movie.

The middle-aged woman warmly said to the protagonist: "The good feelings towards friends are different from the good feelings towards future lovers. Don't suppress your emotions."

Wen Qing: "…"

He turned off the TV, got up and walked to the bedroom.

Lying on the bed, tossing and turning for a while, still couldn't fall asleep.

My mind is full of Io's things, Io's words, Io's confession.

After a long while, Wen Qing couldn't help but picked up the phone and glanced at it.

Io didn't send him a new message, and the dialog box still stayed in that confession.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and put the phone back again.

As soon as it was put under the pillow, the phone vibrated.

Wen Qing took it out immediately, there was a small red dot on WeChat.

When I opened it, it wasn't Io, it was the monitor's message.

Monitor: [Wen Qing, are you asleep? 】