Chapter 232: real world

Xia Yansi and Ji Sheng's father and son looked calm and walked straight forward, talking and laughing as if they were about to go home.

Wen Qing's face turned white with fright, she squatted down stiffly, and hid behind the flower bed.

The flowers and trees in the flower bed grow vigorously, which can easily cover the warmth of the squatting on the ground.

He was so nervous that he held his breath, squatted on the ground, and moved back in small steps.

The conversation between Xia Yansi and Ji Sheng became clearer and closer.

"Dad, what game should we play later?"

"random."

"What do you think my brother would look like when he saw us?"

"He will be afraid."

"I think so too, I'm looking forward to it."

...

Wen Qing's face was pale, and she was too frightened to move, for fear that the two of them would find herself hiding here.

It wasn't until he couldn't hear the voices of the father and son that he cautiously stuck his head out.

Xia Yansi and Ji Sheng walked into the 01st floor of Building A in front, and their figures gradually disappeared.

He lives on the 02nd floor of Building A.

The father and son are both deeply scheming, and it is impossible to go to the wrong building.

It seems that he does not know where he lives.

Wen Qing slowly got up, turned her head and ran towards the gate of the community.

Before he ran a few steps, a ten-year-old boy stood in front of him and shouted, "Brother, brother."

"Is this your phone?"

The little boy raised his hand, and the screen of his mobile phone gleamed in the sun: "You just landed on the flower bed."

Wen Qing touched his pocket subconsciously, but his phone was not there.

He hurriedly took the phone and thanked him in a low voice, "Thank you, kid."

The little boy raised his head, stared at his face for a while, and asked, "Brother, are you feeling well?"

Wen Qing nodded and glanced around. He didn't see any adults nearby, so he quickly asked, "Where are your parents?"

The little boy said slowly: "They are at home, I will go out to play by myself."

Wen frowned slightly and said quickly, "Go home soon, my brother seems to have seen traffickers in the community."

He wanted to scare the little boy to go home, but the little boy didn't even blink his eyes and said with a smile, "Brother, I'm ten years old."

"Do you think I'd be afraid of human traffickers?"

Wen Qing was silent for a moment, and then added: "They are bad guys. If you don't obey, you will be beaten."

The little boy tugged at his sleeve and looked at him strangely: "Brother, I found your phone for you."

"You should thank me, not scare me."

Wen Qing never imagined that today's children are so smart.

He glanced nervously at Building A 01, and he was slightly relieved that he didn't see the figure of the father and son coming out.