Chapter 248: real world

On the street, there were people coming and going, Io's voice didn't drop half a cent, and he was talking nonsense like no one else was.

Wen Qing seemed to feel the sight of passers-by quietly looking over.

After all, it is quite suspicious to talk about the body in public.

He strode forward, walked a distance, and waited for a group of passers-by around to change before slowly asking Io: "Don't you have a car?"

Io walked beside him and hummed casually: "No."

Wen Qing tilted her head to look at him, feeling a little strange.

Io said that he is now the body of an ordinary person.

Then why not buy a car?

Wen Qing thought about the money in his bank card, and then thought about Eo's extravagant consumption on weekdays, and first ruled out the answer of not having money to buy a car.

Probably seeing his doubts, Io stopped, raised his eyebrows slightly, and explained, "You need a driver's license to drive."

"No."

Wen Qing blinked and wondered even more: "Isn't a driver's license very simple?"

"Simple is simple," Io paused and turned to look at him, "but it takes a long time to learn."

It is not difficult to learn to drive, but it takes a long time to add the test interval of each subject during the study period.

Wen Qing snorted: "Aren't you quite free?"

Io raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to sign up together?"

Wen Qing pursed her lips. He had never thought of getting a driver's license before. First, because the registration fee was expensive, and second, because the car was expensive and public transportation was very convenient.

If I learn to drive with Io...

It seems not impossible.

The thought flashed by, and the cool evening wind inexplicably carried a little dryness.

Wen Qing didn't respond directly to Io's question, and said slowly, "If you don't know how to drive, you can find a driver."

Io said casually: "I only have one purpose in buying a car to drive."

Wen Qing thought about it and asked tentatively, "Convenient?"

Io gave a low laugh, and slowly spit out two words: "Carry you."

He lifted his eyelids and said timidly, "So why should I pay for a light bulb?"

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled, only to feel that the temperature of the evening wind rose a little bit, and the heat made his heart rate a little chaotic.

He picked up the phone in a panic and glanced quickly.

No news.

Wen Qing put away the phone, pretended to be calm and said, "Come on, Song Qiang is urging you."

Io looked at the tips of his red ears, picked up the phone, opened the dormitory group, and asked lightly, "Why didn't I see it."

Wen Qing said dryly, "then you have to reflect on yourself, why didn't he send it to you."

Io: "…"

When we arrived at the barbecue restaurant in the snack street, it was already half past eight.

Song Qiang and Xu Fengfeng were sitting in the barbecue restaurant, their eyes red from the scent of the air.

Seeing Wen Qing and Iou walk in, Song forced himself to stand up and sat beside Xu Fengfeng, giving them the other two seats next to each other.