Chapter 223: real world

The smile on Io's lips froze, and he carefully looked at the system prompts below.

This is... blocked?

He didn't give up and sent it again.

[It's me, 001. 】

This time, there is still a red exclamation mark at the front of the message, but the prompt at the bottom has changed.

[WQ has opened friend verification, you are not his (her) friend, please send a friend verification request first, and the other party can only chat after the verification is passed. 】

This time it is not blocked, it is deleted as a friend.

Io stared silently at the phone screen.

"Click-" the bedroom door opened.

Song Qiang and Xu Fengfeng walked in jokingly, seeing that Wen Qing was not there, and Io was the only one in the bedroom, so they looked at him more.

"Fuck," Song Qiang walked to Yiou, stared at the back of his phone, and asked, "Is this the latest fruit phone?"

Io responded perfunctorily: "Well, the backup machine."

It was originally intended to be used as a dedicated mobile phone for 001.

"When did you change it?" Song Qiang paused and asked curiously, "Is this phone easy to use? I want to change it too."

Io swiped the screen with his fingertips, tapped to apply for a friend, and waited for a while, but did not wait for Wen Qing to pass the verification of his friend.

He pursed his lips and said to Song Qiang, "Not much."

"WeChat has a problem."

Song Qiang was stunned: "I think the performance of this phone is much better than the previous model."

"What's wrong with WeChat?"

Io said blankly: "The other party can't receive friend requests."

"Is that so?" Song Qiang got into a tangle, whether this issue was too big or too small. "Then I'll think about it again."

Xu Fengfeng put down his schoolbag and computer, and walked around in the bedroom. He didn't see Wen Qing's figure. He turned his head and asked Io: "Wen Qing is not here?""

Io responded, put down the spare phone, and picked up another commonly used mobile phone: "Going to buy milk tea."

"Milk tea?" Xu Fengfeng glanced at the empty milk tea on Wen Qing's table and was a little surprised, "Wen Qing likes drinking milk tea so much, I never noticed it before."

Io raised his jaw slightly and raised his eyebrows: "It's mainly because of the maker of the milk tea."

Xu Fengfeng glanced at him strangely, always feeling that Io's tone was a little smug.

What is the connection between the owner of the milk tea shop and one of his customers who ordered takeaway?

Xu Fengfeng was silent for a moment and said to him, "No, it's mainly your takeaway."

Io: "…"

Xu Fengfeng strode into the bathroom and said, "I'll take a shower first, and then go out to eat when Wen Qing comes back."

Song Qiang waved at him, sat down on the chair and started playing mobile games.

Io lowered his eyes and was about to contact Wen Qing when a call popped up on the phone screen.

Remarks are gluttonous.

Io glanced at Song Qiang and walked to the balcony to answer the phone.

There was a rustling of pouring melon seeds from the other end of the phone, followed by a female voice: "Sir, that lord came to buy milk tea just now, and added your WeChat."