Chapter 222: real world

Wen Qing stared blankly at Iou's profile.

The afternoon sun fell on him, like a faint halo around him, adding a touch of softness to his lazy temperament.

Io said slowly: "If you don't like it, I won't say it."

He lowered his eyes and his tone was low.

Wen Qing had the illusion that he was bullying him, and said dryly, "I don't dislike it."

Io continued to type on the keyboard: "That's good."

"I came to Nancheng alone, unfamiliar, and I have no friends here. I thought you disliked me."

Saying that, he sighed.

Wen Qing could see that Io's words were a little showy and pitiful, but he chose to be soft and not hard, so he had to say to Io: "I don't dislike you."

He pursed his lips and began to think about his previous relationship with Io.

The dormitory was rebuilt in the sophomore year, and he and Ioman had known each other for two months.

Since the beginning of school, Io has taken good care of himself. On the other hand, he has been busy with studies and part-time jobs, and has little concern for his friends and classmates.

Seeing Wen Qing in a trance, Io stopped his fingertips, leaned in front of him, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Wen Qing said honestly, "I'm reflecting."

Io asked, "Reflection on what?"

Wen Qing blinked and said to him, "reflecting on my concern for you, it seems that I care less."

Hearing this, Io nodded vigorously.

Wen said slowly, "so you should be bored."

"So you have to tell me everything about phone calls and WeChat."

Io: "…"

After a moment of silence, he simply followed the topic and said, "So you care more about me in the future."

Wen Qing nodded, picked up the phone, and opened the WeChat group in the bedroom.

301 handsome guys

Wen Qing: [@徐峰峰@宋强, what time will your meeting be? 】

Xu Fengfeng: [? ? ? 】

Song Qiang: [Am I right? 】

Xu Fengfeng: [Wen Qing, why are you suddenly asking about this? what happened? 】

Song Qiang: [Did they find them? Do you need the two of us to rush back to help you support the scene? 】

Wen Qing lowered her head and typed: [No, nothing happened. 】

Wen Qing: [I just care about you. 】

When Io saw Wen Qing's mobile phone screen, the smile on his face froze.

Wen Qing didn't notice his expression and continued typing: [I'll invite everyone to dinner tonight. 】

Song Qiang: [Thank you Boss Wen, Boss Wen is great. 】

Xu Fengfeng: [Wait until we finish the meeting. 】

Wen Qing: [You can think about what to eat. 】

Song Qiang: [It doesn't matter if it tastes good or not, as long as you want something expensive]

Xu Fengfeng: [Boss Wen, I have low requirements, just eat something cheap, we won't bring Song Qiang. 】

After these two sentences were sent out, Song Qiang and Xu Fengfeng did not send any more messages.