Chapter 258: End

When Io spoke, he breathed out all his breath on the side of his face, and drilled down his neck to his neckline, itchy and hot.

Wen Qing couldn't help tilting her head, avoiding his breathing, and said slowly, "Why are you full of color waste?"

When I had no body before...

Wen Qing thought for a while, thought about it seriously, and compared it for a while, and found that Io's situation was even more serious before.

It's still...convincing.

Wen Qing was silent.

Io: "This is mainly because of the human body."

Wen Qing: "Huh?"

Io said lightly: "There are physiological needs."

Wen Qing: "…"

Io thought for a while and added: "It's as natural as eating and drinking."

Wen Qing: "…"

Is it still called nature like eating and drinking?

Wen Qing was silent for a moment, then said slowly, "Perhaps, you should see a doctor."

"We ordinary humans are not like that."

Io: "…"

"Perhaps," Io said slowly, learning the pause in Wen Qing's words, "is it your problem?"

Wen Qing: "???"

Io thought for a moment, and then said, "Of course, I also have to take part in the responsibility, but I didn't tempt you."

Wen Qing: "…"

Io lowered his head, leaned close to his ear, and blew a breath: "Should I be a little more showy?"

Wen Qing: "...No need!"

Wen blushed slightly and pushed Io away: "Let's go."

"Where to?" Io followed and put his hand on his shoulder.

Wen Qing did not avoid his touch, and looked up at the stationery store diagonally across the street: "I want to buy gifts for my brothers and sisters."

I wanted to buy it last time, but I forgot about it because Io confessed.

Can be added today.

The stationery store is very close. It is not so much a stationery store as it is a canteen, where you can find everything from stationery, toys, dolls, etc. It has always been trading with the orphanage, which is very popular with the children of the orphanage.

Wen Qing was not in charge of purchasing. She had met the stationery store owner a few times, but she was not familiar with it. After entering the door, she said that she wanted to buy it for the orphanage, and the boss took out the purchase order directly.

"Won't Miss Wang come today?"

Wen Qing took the purchase order and explained, "I want to buy it myself, not in the name of the orphanage."

The boss nodded, stared at Io for a while, and suddenly said, "Ah, it's you."

"It's been a long time."

Wen Qing took the pen for a while and looked at Io.

Io responded lightly: "Well, it's been a while since I came."

Seeing Wen Qing's puzzled face, the boss smiled: "This is also an old customer haha."

"But I haven't seen much in the past two years."