Chapter 230: real world

Wen Qing was stunned. In the human world and the dungeon, 001 was like this too.

Every time he called 001, 001 would answer and say "I'm here".

Eota…

"What's wrong?" Io's voice came from the other end of the phone again.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and asked in a low voice, "Where are you?"

"I'm at the door," Io said.

When the voice fell, Wen Qing heard the childish voice of the child,

"Brother, can you sit me down for a while?"

Io said coldly, "No."

Why not?

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, she hung up the phone and walked out quickly.

Seeing Io at the door, he occupied the only swing in the orphanage, surrounded by several children, looking at him eagerly.

"Brother, brother, you have been sitting for several minutes."

"Let's take turns playing."

"Brother, why are you still sitting on the swing when you are so old?"

"Brother, please play with me for a while."

...

Io was indifferent to the chattering words of the children, his expression was indifferent, and he was even a little disgusted.

Until he saw Wen Qing, his expression loosened, his eyebrows and eyes widened, and he raised his hand and said, "I'm here."

Hearing this, the children turned around and looked back. Seeing Wen Qing, they swarmed beside him like a swarm, shouting that brother Wen Qing was long and brother Wen Qing was short, and they wanted to touch and hug him.

Wen Qing touched his head one by one, leaned over and said to them, "brother and this big brother have something to talk about."

"You go and play by yourself first, okay?"

After speaking, he broke through the encirclement of the children, walked to Io, and pulled him up from the swing.

Io got up, held his hand instead, and asked casually, "What are you going to tell me?"

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled, and she didn't understand what Io was asking. She could only feel the temperature of his palm, and the pulp of his fingers brushed his own fingers inadvertently.

His fingertips trembled, and he quickly retracted his hand: "The dean's mother left beforehand."

"Let's go to dinner first, and then I'm going to buy gifts for everyone."

Wen Qing also wanted to say, "You can go back to school first, it may take a long time to buy gifts." Before she could say the first word, she heard Io answer.

"Okay, let's go."

It's like being with him by default.

Wen Qing lifted her eyelids, met Io's dark eyes, and stared straight at him, with only him in his eyes.

He hurriedly looked away and walked forward.

Wen Qing's heart beat faster, she became nervous for no reason, and stammered, "You, do you have anything to eat?"

Io raised his jaw slightly and pointed to a stir-fry restaurant across the street.

The stir-fry restaurant is diagonally opposite the welfare home, but Wen Qing has never been there once for so many years.