Chapter 225: real world

eat human?

The little brother of Meituan looked at Ji Junfeng, and then looked at the few people in the living room, his face changed slightly: "You, you..."

Wen Qing said quickly, "Just kidding."

"He likes to make jokes like that."

He walked quickly to the door and smiled apologetically at Meituan brother.

Meituan's brother saw that he was beautiful and well-behaved, and suspected that it was because he admitted the wrong gender just now, and they deliberately made a joke.

He smiled awkwardly: "I'm sorry, brother, I didn't mean to call your girlfriend Mr.

After finishing speaking, the younger brother of Meituan took another look at Ji Junfeng's dress, which was really neutral.

Wen Qing was stunned for a moment and said to him, "he's not my girlfriend."

"And he's a man."

Brother Meituan was stunned: "Ah."

"It's your boyfriend."

No, since it's a man, he didn't call it wrong just now...

Then why joke?

Brother Meituan looked at Ji Junfeng blankly.

Ji Junfeng was looking at the yellow ear ornaments on his head, his eyes slowly moved down, and when it landed on his face, the curiosity and novelty in his eyes suddenly disappeared, leaving only indifference, as if he was looking at a dead person.

Brother Meituan's body froze, feeling a little cold.

Are you kidding me?

Wen Qing saw him staring blankly at Ji Junfeng, his eyelids jumped, and he quickly said, "Thank you, I will give you a five-star praise."

After saying that, he closed the door immediately.

Wen Qing exhaled, turned his head and said to Ji Junfeng, "This is a society ruled by law, you can't eat people, and you can't kill people."

Ji Junfeng looked at him quietly.

Wen Qing continued: "Everyone must abide by the law. If you encounter difficulties, you can ask the police uncle for help."

Police, another unfamiliar word.

Ji Junfeng is puzzled: "What is a policeman?"

Wen Qing didn't know how to tell him about his identity as a popular science police officer. After thinking about it for a while, he said dryly, "It's to protect everyone, serve the people, and be a public servant of the people."

Ji Junfeng nodded in understanding, and concluded, "So this is a safe world."

Wen nodded lightly.

Ji Junfeng continued to ask, "Did you choose this place because it's safe?"

"No," Wen Qing looked at him and said seriously, "because this is where I was born and raised."

Ji Junfeng asked slowly: "So even if my world or the world becomes safer..."

Wen Qing: "I will also choose to stay here."

Ji Junfeng lowered his eyes and said softly, "So that's how it is."

His long eyelashes concealed all his emotions, but the corners of his lips pressed down and the drooping vines on his shoulders revealed his thoughts.

Wen Qing looked at Ji Junfeng's profile and couldn't help but softened at his appearance.