Chapter 210: home 33

"Meng Meng, we have five minutes to—"

Jiang Yan walked into the living room and saw Ye Ye standing motionless in front of him, his voice stopped abruptly.

He narrowed his eyes, strode forward, and saw the scene in the bedroom.

Wen Qing leaned against Bai Tong's arms, her lips were red and swollen, and there was a large mark on her neck. It was obvious what the two of them had done just now.

The corner of Jiang Yan's mouth pressed down, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and he looked straight at Bai Tong.

Bai Tong also looked straight at him with no emotion on his face.

After a long while, he said, "You really are still alive."

Wen Qing looked at Bai Tong's profile, and then at Jiang Yan, who was dressed in men's clothing, his brain turned slowly, thinking of Jiang Yan's past when he passed Bai Tong.

He tore off Baitong's clothes and whispered, "Let me down."

Bai Tong frowned slightly: "Can you walk?"

Hearing this sentence, Ye Ye and Jiang Yan's faces sank.

The same question arises in their hearts: why can't they walk?

Thinking about it, their eyes became colder.

Wen Qing felt their piercing gazes, and felt that the temperature around her had dropped several degrees.

He opened his mouth and said to Bai Tong, "I'm fine."

Bai Tong bent down and released his hand cautiously.

Wen Qing stood on the ground, although her legs were still a little weak, she had no problem standing.

He caught a glimpse of Ye Ye and Jiang Yan's cold eyes, and couldn't help thinking, if eyes could kill, Bai Tong might have been killed by Ye Ye and Jiang Yan several times by now.

Wen Qing lowered her eyes, thinking about what to say about herself and Bai Tong.

They did nothing? Just how many kisses?

It's not right to say this, and I still have to say it to Jiang Yan and Ye Ye...

Wen Qing didn't know what to say for a while, so she simply didn't say a word.

Ye Ye's eyes fell from his lips to his chest, and then gradually lowered.

The clothes on Wen Qing's body were crooked. It was obvious that she had been hugged and hugged. I don't know how many marks were still on the parts covered by the clothes.

Ye Ye clenched his back teeth, looked away, and looked at Bai Tong: "Brother Bai, what's going on?"

Jiang Yan sneered and asked, "What's going on?"

"What have you done to my family Mengmeng?" He called out Bai Tong's name word by word, "Bai, Tong."

Bai Tong lifted his eyelids and looked at Jiang Yan expressionlessly: "What's the matter with you?"

"Why are you here? Why do you interfere with Wen Qing's affairs?"

Hearing their familiar tone, Ye Ye's eyes turned a few times between Bai Tong and Jiang Yan.

He took a few more glances at the tall and strange man beside him, and frowned: "What's the matter with you two?"

Wen Qing: "…"

The scene is a mess, and the relationships are intricate.

Wen Qing looked at the three men numbly.

Suddenly, there were several hurried footsteps outside the door.