Chapter 227: real world

Bai Tong and Ji Junfeng, Oz and Ji Junfeng, Oz and Bai Tong, the three of them have always been hostile to each other.

But after arriving here, the three of them were peaceful and had some weird tacit understanding.

It seems like a deal has been reached, and it seems like we have to cooperate...

Wen Qing pursed her lips and stared at Bai Tong and Ji Junfeng in front of her. Seeing that they didn't speak, she asked again, "What are you hiding from me?"

Ji Junfeng picked up the marshmallow that fell on the ground, threw it into the trash can, and said to Wen Qing indifferently, "There are a lot of things to hide from you."

Wen Qing looked at him.

Ji Junfeng said slowly: "For example... I am not only his high priest."

Wen Wei was slightly startled, not only the high priest of Yu Xing?

What else does it matter?

"We," Ji Junfeng paused, recalling his time with Yu Xing since he can remember, and said slowly, "I have been to many places and seen many things with him."

"I'm still his..."

Ji Junfeng lowered his eyelashes, thought for a moment, and spit out two words: "Subordinate."

Wen Qing: "…"

There is no difference between the subordinates and the high priest, right? !

Seeing Wen Qing's speechlessness, Ji Junfeng thought for a while and continued, "I'm still hiding other things from you."

"Our vines actually have no gender."

"Probably because you are a boy, the human figure I transformed into is also a male."

Wen Qing didn't understand what Ji Junfeng's humanoid gender had to do with himself. Before he knew Ji Junfeng, Ji Junfeng was clearly a man.

But he understood the purpose of Ji Junfeng saying these words.

In diverting his attention, he is left and right.

Wen Qing tilted his head to look at Bai Tong.

Bai Tong whispered: "You will know later."

Wen Qing still felt something was wrong, and asked, "When will it be in the future?"

"Why are you hiding it from me now?"

Bai Tong looked at him and said softly, "It's almost time."

The voice fell, and a footstep sounded again

Oz strode in, glanced at Ji Junfeng and Bai Tong who were blocking the way, and turned to Wen Qing.

At a glance, I saw Wen Qing's red and swollen lips, glowing with water.

Oz narrowed his eyes and asked, "Who bit it?"

Ji Junfeng tilted his head and raised his hand: "I kiss."

Oz sneered, strode up to Wen Qing, lowered his head and stared at his lips: "Should it be fair?"

Before Wen Qing could react, she heard Oz say four more words: "I want to kiss too."

Wen Qing: "…"

Wen Qing looked at him silently, and wanted to go out sideways.

He took a step, and Ozzy followed, blocking his way.

Oz was tall, and when he stood in front of Wen Qing, Wen Qing became thinner and smaller.

In the eyes of passers-by who want to go to the toilet, this scene is like a strong man with golden hair bullying a thin college student.