Chapter 221: real world

Wen Qing's fingertips paused, he didn't know how to explain, do you want to tell Io directly that I suspect you are not human? So you touched it twice?

Wen Qing blinked, looked at the right hand that was caught by Io, and hummed with a broken jar.

Io laughed softly.

Wen Qing's palm could feel the slight vibration in his chest.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and tried to shrink her hands, but Io tightened his grip instead.

Io's hand was a circle larger than his, and he could easily wrap his hand, pressed his fingers against his fingers and pressed down.

Wen Qing's fingertips trembled, and I have to say that the chest muscles feel pretty good.

"Is it easy to touch?" Io looked down at him, raised his eyebrows slightly, with a little playfulness in his eyes.

Two touches of warmth inevitably rose on Wen Qing's cheeks. He pulled out his hand forcefully and said dryly, "It's alright, keep working hard."

Saying that, he raised his hand and patted Io's chest, posing as the two brothers.

With a click, the bedroom door suddenly opened.

Song Qiang and Xu Fengfeng rushed in hurriedly: "I forgot to bring my computer."

"Xiao Wang's text message didn't remind you to bring it."

The two took their laptops and hurried out of the bedroom.

Wen Qing quickly put down her hand, her heart beating fast.

He was just about to be glad that Song Qiang and Xu Fengfeng didn't seem to notice him and Io just now, and then the door was quietly pushed open a crack.

Half of Song Qiang's face was revealed.

He narrowed his eyes, looked at Wen Qing suspiciously, and looked at Iou again: "What were you two doing just now?"

"Why do I see that you guys are touching your breasts?"

Wen Qing's expression stiffened.

Io nodded and said lightly: "Well, Wen Qing covets my chest muscles."

"I touched two while you were away."

Wen Qing: "…"

Song Qiang glanced at Iou's figure. He had all kinds of chest muscles and abdominal muscles. The standard **** and fleshy clothes were thin.

Not to mention Wen Qing, he was envious.

Song Qiang whispered: "I wanted to touch you last time and let me get out of the way..."

Xu Fengfeng's scolding voice came from the corridor: "Come on, it's too late."

"Come here," Song Qiang said while closing the door, "Io, send it to me which gym you went to, and send it to me as well!"

With a click, the bedroom door was closed again.

Wen Qing leaned against the back of the chair and breathed a sigh of relief.

He looked at Io in front of him, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Why is it the theme of infinity?"

Io leaned on the table lazily: "This theme has become popular recently, and it has not appeared in the game for the time being. It is an innovative plan."

"The teacher should be satisfied."

After speaking, he tilted his head and looked at Wen Qing with a smile: "otherwise? Why do you think it is?"