Chapter 260: Everyday Extra 2

Wen Qing looked numbly at the shameless man in front of him.

Professor Chen on the other end of the phone probably also felt speechless. He was silent for a while without speaking, and he could only hear the sound of his heavy breathing coming from the handset.

After a long while, Professor Chen spoke again, and his voice was exhausted: "Which building are you in now?"

Io: "In the bedroom."

"Dorm?" Professor Chen's voice rose slightly, a little surprised, "Didn't you have Teacher Yang's class today in your sophomore year?"

"Really," Io responded perfunctorily, without lifting his eyelids, he said casually, "You must be remembering wrong."

Professor Chen: "…"

"How much is your bedroom?"

Io said the truth: "Dorm 22, 301."

Professor Chen: "Okay, just wait."

Hearing this, Wen Qing was worried for a while, for fear that Professor Chen would come to their dormitory in person.

He was not worried about Io, but worried about what happened to Professor Chen.

"You want to bring it to me in person?" Io raised his eyebrows.

Professor Chen sneered: "You think it's beautiful."

"I'll have other students deliver it to you. Don't miss the phone later."

"The test report will be sent to my mailbox tonight."

Io: "Okay, I-"

"Dududu-"

Before he could finish speaking, the phone was hung up.

Wen Qing seemed to feel a hint of urgency in Professor Chen's behavior of hanging up the phone, and eagerly got rid of Io, so as not to hear any strange words again.

Io didn't care that Professor Chen hung up the phone, so he threw the phone aside and turned on the computer.

Wen Qing withdrew her gaze and lowered her head to read.

After watching for two seconds, he put down the pen again, raised his eyes and asked Io: "Do you have a class in the morning?"

Io clicked the mouse and said calmly, "No."

Wen Qing stared at him for a while, then got up suspiciously, walked to his desk, and looked at the timetable attached to the desk.

Digital Media Technology Major (2) Class

Tuesday morning was full of classes.

Wen Qing turned his head to Io and said, "You are full of classes in the morning."

"Yeah," Io nodded and said without changing his face, "then there will be."

Wen Qing: "…"

He glanced at Io's class yesterday, and it was full from morning to night.

There are many courses for digital media technology majors. After a week, only Friday afternoons are completely absent, and the rest of the time is almost all classes.

Wen Qing sat back in the chair and saw Io's computer screen.

I didn't write a plan, and I didn't make any programs, but played 4399 mini-games on the web page.

It should be that in order not to affect his review, Io did not start the game sound, it was very quiet, only the sound of mouse clicks echoed in the bedroom from time to time.