Chapter 214: home 37

Wen Qing was stunned for a moment, and looked at Ye Ye blankly.

Nancheng is a big city, and Ye Ye is ready to fill in the application after the college entrance examination. He must have known about the schools in various places...

If it is a world, it is impossible not to know.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and glanced at Li Ran.

Li Ran and Li Jingjing on the side had the same shocked faces, obviously not knowing what Ye Ye was talking about.

Li Ran stammered, "Brother Ye, what are you talking about?"

"What's not in one world?"

Ye Ye lowered his eyes, his face pale.

He didn't answer Li Ran's question, stared at Wen Qing, and asked again: "Nancheng should be a big city."

Wen nodded lightly.

Ye Ye clenched his fists and stared into his eyes. Wen Qing's eyes were large and his pupils were dark and bright, reflecting his expression at the moment.

so ugly...

Ye Ye closed his eyes, stabilized his emotions, and said slowly, "I have been to many universities after the college entrance examination."

"Universities at home and abroad have known about it, and even if they are not familiar, it is impossible not to have heard of it."

"There is no Nancheng in my world, only Nanshi."

After speaking, he looked at Bai Tong and Jiang Yan.

Bai Tong's face darkened slightly.

Jiang Yan had a condescending smile on his face, but he was not surprised.

They seem to have known it for a long time.

Li Ran could see that Ye Ye's mood was wrong, but he still didn't quite understand what he was talking about.

She turned her head to look at Bai Tong, and shouted nervously, "Brother Bai."

Wen Qing lifted her eyelids, looked at Bai Tong, and asked, "Is it like a different copy world?"

The worlds of dungeons and dungeons are mostly different, maybe there are similarities, maybe not.

Just like Wen City's copy and his real world, similar but different.

The world that Wen City lives in may also be the real world of a certain player.

Bai Tong rubbed the rim of the cup and said slowly, "There is no basis, everything is just my guess."

"Everyone has a different timeline for entering the dungeon, and what happens in the real world is also different. We may come from different parallel worlds, and there are the same cities and events between worlds, and there are also differences."

"It is also possible that we are in the same world, with a completely different timeline, just like the time flow of the dungeon is different from that of the human world, so there is a difference in information between players."

Bai Tong whispered: "In the human world, very few people talk about things in the real world. Coupled with various possible causes, there is no way to investigate and determine this matter."

"I personally prefer a different world, just like Wen Qing said, a copy world."

Hearing the words "parallel world", Li Ran understood a little.

She asked in a trance: "So even if Li Jingjing is my sister, it may not be my sister's sister, but a parallel world?"

Li Ran reached out and grabbed Li Jingjing's arm and lifted her sleeve: "I remember there was a red mole on your arm. When you were a child, you lied to me that it was Shougongsha."