Chapter 234: real world

Wen Qing flexed his fingers, not knowing how to respond to Xing Zai.

He hurriedly unplugged the charger, clutched the phone, and walked out while turning it on.

"Then let's go out."

Seeing Wen Qing's somewhat flustered back, Xing Ze chuckled lightly and followed him out.

Walking into the elevator, the phone finally turned on.

Wen Qing lowered her head, quickly opened WeChat, and opened Io's chat dialog.

Just as he typed the next sentence of punishment, his fingertips paused, and he glanced at Xing Ze beside him.

Xing Zhe is much taller than him, and he can easily see his mobile phone screen.

Probably aware of his gaze, Xing Ze looked sideways, his eyes gradually falling from Wen Qing's face to his fingers.

Seeing Wen Qing's hand blocking the screen of the phone, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Afraid of me peeking?"

Wen Qing's eyelids twitched, and he faltered and didn't speak.

Xing Ze didn't look at his mobile phone screen, and asked casually, "Classmates? Teachers? Friends?"

Wen Qing said honestly, "roommate."

"Roommate," Xing Ze half-closed his eyes, looked at the two figures reflected in the elevator mirror, and said slowly, "You are a sophomore now, so you can get along with your roommate for at least two more years."

Wen Qing was stunned for a moment, then nodded, not understanding why Xing Ze said this suddenly.

Xing Zai continued: "You have a lot of time in the future."

"I only have twelve hours."

After speaking, he glanced at his watch: "Well, it's been less than twelve hours now."

Wen Qing pursed her lips.

Xing Ze asked lightly: "Is there anything important for your roommate to use WeChat to contact you? Instead of calling?"

The implication is that it is not an important thing at all, and it also takes up his time.

Wen Qing said dryly, "it wasn't him who contacted me."

"I have a question I want to ask him."

"It's a very important thing."

Hearing this, Xing Ze withdrew his gaze and continued to look at the beating numbers on the elevator floor: "You ask."

"I won't peek."

Wen Qing blinked, lowered his head, and quickly sent a message to Io.

【I have seen Xing Zhe. 】

Io replied in seconds, as if he had been waiting for his news.

【Um. 】

Wen Qing: [What's going on? 】

Io: [Didn't he tell you? 】

Wen Qing stared at this line of words, so is there only one reason that Xing Ze said...

just for him.

He thought there would be other reasons...

Wen Qing: [Why? 】

Io: [The dungeon of the lost track, although it is human-level, is far more difficult for you than god-level. 】

Io: [Even if you can survive to complete the main quest, you may be left in that world. 】