Chapter 215: home 38

Ye Ye looked at the expressionless Wen Qing, and added dryly, "Maybe he will die in two days."

The copy was over in two days.

Ye Ye's abacus played well.

Wen Qing looked at him silently, then saw Jiang Yan, and watched the two of them pretended to take a few steps forward and walked into the master bedroom from the door of the master bedroom.

One stayed, and the other two followed.

Wen Qing looked at Bai Tong, who was holding the quilt beside him, and said helplessly, "Let's sleep in another room."

"Are there any three or four rooms?"

Ye Ye didn't have high requirements for accommodation, so he didn't know about it. Jiang Yan was here for the first time, so he didn't know.

The two looked at Bai Tong together.

Bai Tong's fingertips rubbed the soft quilt, as if there was still a warm body temperature on it.

He slowly released his hand, lowered his eyes and said, "Yes."

Bai Tong led them up to the sixth floor, walked to the end of the corridor, and opened the door of 0615.

There are three bedrooms and one living room. The furniture in the house is complete. Different from the other simple decorations, the decoration here is slightly more refined. Books are casually placed on the sofa, as if someone lived there.

Bai Tong walked straight forward, opened a door, and said to Wen Qing, "You sleep in the master bedroom."

Wen Qing paused, hesitant.

He doesn't need to rest through sleep, he just wants to confirm one thing with sleep.

It's better to let other people rest and sleep well.

Wen Qing hesitantly said, "You can sleep in the master bedroom."

"I can just sleep."

Bai Tong smiled and said warmly, "Only the master bedroom has a separate bathroom."

"Are you going to wash up with us outside?"

"At night and in the morning, we might bump into each other, in case we go to the wrong room..."

Wen Qing rarely gets up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, but she is very likely to hit her when she washes.

Imagining the situation of four people crammed into the narrow bathroom, he no longer hesitated and walked into the master bedroom.

"Good night."

"Good night."

There are basic towels and toothbrushes in the master bedroom. After a gentle and quick shower, he walked out of the bathroom.

He heard three people talking in the living room.

"Bai Tong, is this where you lived before?"

"Well, I come here when I want to be alone."

"So you let Meng Meng sleep in your bedroom? In the bed you slept in?"

"Well, you can move your bed back if you're not satisfied."

"Brother Bai, there should be other rooms here, are you doing this on purpose?"

"You have ulterior motives, you have ghosts..."

The volume of the conversation between the three is getting louder and clearer.

Suddenly, Wen Qing heard Bai Tong say, "The sound insulation here is not good either."