Chapter 235: real world

When I left Wal-Mart, night fell and the lights were on.

Wen Qing glanced at the time on his phone, and he and Xing Ze actually went to the supermarket for four hours.

"Is there something important to tell my roommate?" Xing Ze's voice suddenly sounded.

Wen Qing raised his eyes, just in time to see Xing Ze withdraw his gaze and look straight ahead.

As if he accidentally saw him looking at the screen of his mobile phone, he hurriedly looked away.

Wen said slowly, "No, I'm watching the time."

Hearing this, Xing Ze looked down at his hand.

Wen Qing didn't wear anything on his hands, his wrists were thin and white, and his skin was so thin that he could see light blue meridians, which made him look weaker and weaker.

Xing Ze paused, put down the shopping bag, raised his chin slightly, and said to Wen Qing, "Give me your hand."

Wen Qing looked down at the things they bought, three bags in total.

He asked blankly, "Do you want me to get it for you?"

Xing Ze chuckled: "I can handle this by myself."

"Hand," he said again.

Unexpectedly, Wen Qing stretched out his right hand and put it under his eyelids.

Xing Ze pressed down his right hand, grabbed his left, and said lightly, "You are right-handed."

Wen nodded lightly.

Xing Zhe lightly rubbed his wrist bone with his fingertips, and continued: "So wear the watch on the left hand, so as not to interfere with daily activities."

The voice fell, and Wen Qing's wrist froze.

Xing Ze put his watch on his hand.

Xing Ze lowered his head and carefully helped him adjust the strap, buckled to the innermost end, the strap was still a little loose.

He frowned slightly: "After dinner, I will go to the store to repair the watch strap."

"You can look at the watch directly to see the time in the future."

Wen Qing looked at Xing Ze's left hand. It was a watch that he had obviously worn for many years. The skin color between his wrists and his arms were a little surprised.

"And you?"

Xing Ze picked up the shopping bag on the ground and said casually, "I won't be able to use it in the future."

Wen Qing pursed her lips, feeling that Xing Ze's words were a bit strange.

He still wanted to ask, Xing Ze said again: "Ask you a question."

Wen Qing thought that Xing Ze was going to ask about Li Fang's boyfriend, and was thinking about how to explain it when she heard Xing Ze say, "What do you want to eat at night?"

Wen Qing: "Huh?"

Xing Ze tilted his head to look at him, raised his eyebrows slightly, and repeated patiently, "What do you want to eat later?"

Ordinary to the daily conversation of every family.

Wen Qing's heart skipped a beat.

After a long while, he trembled his eyelashes and said in a low voice, "It's fine."

Xing Ze smiled and said, "Nothing can do this kind of dish."

"What do you like to eat?"

"Green vegetables."