Chapter 246: real world

Ye Ye was scolding, when a breeze suddenly blew behind his ears.

Something was thrown over.

He immediately tilted his head to dodge and raised his hand to grab something.

Looking down, it was a pack of underwear.

Size XXL.

Throwing is XXL, wearing XXXL.

Ye Ye looked at the black tail expressionlessly.

Wen Qing also felt something in Ye Ye's hand, and the edge of the plastic package stabbed his arm.

He tilted his head and looked over, silent.

The next second, Blacktail's voice came from behind.

He said word by word: "I, big."

Wen Qing: "…"

Ye Ye: "…"

After a moment of silence, Wen Qing saw from the corner of his eyes that Heiwei put on his pants, broke away Ye Ye's arm, turned and walked to the living room, and started mopping the floor.

Ye Ye and Heiwei looked at each other, looked away in unison, raised their heels to Wen Qing, and continued to organize the living room.

In the past few days living in Nancheng Community, Wen Qing has not cleaned the house, not only Ye Ye and Heiwei have soiled the floor tiles, but there are still footprints of other people on the ground, and there are dust in the corners.

Wen Qing glanced around, straightened Ji Junfeng's little flower, and glanced at Heiwei and Ye Ye.

Seeing that the two of them didn't quarrel or fight, they didn't even make eye contact, they just sorted things peacefully across the distance, relieved a little, and started mopping the floor.

I simply took this opportunity to clean the living room.

After a while, the living room was restored to a clean state.

Wen Qing washed the mop and sat on the sofa to rest.

Just after sitting down for a second, Heowei and Ye Ye sat down one by one.

It didn't take long for someone to lean on Wen Qing's side first, and the other person followed close behind, also shortening the distance.

As soon as Wen Qing turned on the TV, her left and right arms felt diametrically opposite temperatures.

Kuroko's body was cold and Ye Ye's body was hot.

One person and one fish are sticking hard against him, getting closer and more crowded.

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, she stood up, and distanced herself from the two of them.

"You..." He paused, and after seeing the stack of test papers on the coffee table, he turned his head and said to Ye Ye, "You can go do your homework."

Ye Ye looked at him blankly: "What homework?"

Wen Qingluo gave him a stack of test papers: "Xuanxuan's mother said, let me help you with your homework."

Ye Ye frowned: "Who is Xuan Xuan's mother?"

Wen Qing: "Your nominal mother in this world."

Ye Ye was stunned for a moment, remembering the phone call in the morning.

He said slowly: "It's not my homework, it's that guy named Xuanxuan's homework."

Wen nodded lightly and said casually, "You are now taking his place."