Chapter 252: real world

Wen Qing was stunned for two seconds, then realized that what Yu Xing said was very important was talking to himself.

He pursed his lips and looked at Yu Xing silently.

His feelings about euthanasia are very complicated. When he thinks that euthanasia is good, it will become worse.

When I feel that the suffocation is bad, the suffocation is also kind to myself.

Wen Qing thought about it seriously, and suddenly realized something.

Torturing him...is just a bit of a bummer.

Seeing Wen Qing looking straight at him, wondering what he was thinking, Yu Xing tilted his head and looked at Wen Qing quietly.

It wasn't until Wen Qing gradually regained his focus that Yu Xing said slowly, "But what I said just now is true."

Just now... film...

Wen Qing's fingertips paused, and her eyes inevitably glanced at the classmate next door who was watching pornographic films in the classroom.

Seemingly finished, he exhaled and wanted to take the water glass beside him, but accidentally tore off the earphones.

The next second, a clear and high-pitched cry echoed in the classroom: "Ah—"

"Fuck?"

"Fuck!"

"Qian Zhangfeng, what the **** are you looking at?"

The boy's expression remained unchanged, he calmly turned off his mobile phone, and said to the classmates beside him, "In the recent hot dog blood drama, the male protagonist slapped the female protagonist."

He looked calm, and even made a gesture to show everyone the video. The classmates had no doubts, and laughed at the cry that made people think.

Wen Qing looked back.

Yu Xing suddenly came over and lowered his voice: "Gentle, you have to stay away from this kind of sanctimonious human being."

"The more serious it looks, the more perverted it is."

"It's not like me, it's what it looks like."

Wen Qing: "…"

Yu Xing continued to mutter: "I dare to watch movies in the classroom today, tomorrow—"

Before he finished speaking, another male voice suddenly sounded behind him: "What movie?"

Wen Qing turned her head to look, it was the squad leader.

The squad leader looked at them suspiciously and pushed his glasses: "Are there any good new movies released recently?"

Wen Qing was silent for a moment, then said to him, "No, it's all rotten and flimsy."

He emphasized the last word - film.

Yu Xing saw that he was lying seriously, he couldn't help but chuckled and said in agreement, "Well, it sucks."

"Unsightly."

The squad leader noticed the man beside Wen Qing, and he didn't seem to be the one he saw in the morning.

He looked up and down for a while, and after confirming that he was not a student of his major, he asked Wen Qing, "Is this your friend too?"

Wen Qing hesitated for a moment, then said to him, "Forcibly."

Yu Xing raised his eyebrows, leaned back lazily, and said, "As for me, it's inconvenient to disclose my relationship with Qing Qing."

"So it can only be said that they are barely friends."