Chapter 226: real world

Hearing the conversation behind him, Wen Qing paused, realizing that Oz was not speaking Chinese just now, so Marshmallow's uncle couldn't understand.

When in the world and in the copy, no matter what language they speak, it will not affect communication.

But he is clearly back...

How could he still understand what Oz was saying?

Wen frowned slightly and looked up at Oz.

The cotton candy was soft and fluffy, much bigger than Oz's face, Wen Qing could only see the cotton candy, but couldn't see Oz's face.

He took a step to the side, only to see Oz's expression.

Ozzy lowered his eyes and stared at the marshmallow in his hand. He frowned slightly as he slowly took the marshmallow closer and then slowly away. He didn't seem to like eating marshmallows very much.

Aware of Wen Qing's gaze, Oz lifted his eyelids and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Wen Qing looked at the shape of his mouth when he spoke, it was indeed not Chinese.

"No, you eat it yourself."

Oz pursed his lips: "It's too sweet."

Wen Qing snorted and said to him, "This is sugar."

Ozzy looked down at the marshmallow in his hand and took a hesitant bite. The sweet taste of candy filled his mouth, and his brows became even tighter.

Wen Qing glanced at Ji Junfeng and Bai Tong who were beside him. Ji Junfeng licked and took a bite from time to time, eating happily.

Bai Tong was biting the marshmallow unhurriedly, with a normal expression.

Only Ozzy's face was getting more and more stinky.

Oz also noticed the appearance of Ji Junfeng and Bai Tong, and sneered: "It can really pretend."

Wen Qing said slowly: "If you don't like it, throw it away."

"I like it." Bai Tong said.

He bit the sugar slowly, although it was a little greasy, but not so hard to swallow.

"You bought it."

Wen Qing took the initiative to buy it for him.

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled and she pursed her lips.

Oz sneered and stared at the huge marshmallow for two seconds.

With a mouthful of candy, he sullenly threw the small wooden stick into the trash can.

A passing aunt caught a glimpse of his stinky face, and her pace quickened a lot.

Oz turned his head to Wen Qing and said, "I'm done eating."

Wen Qing snorted.

Oz glanced at Baitong and Ji Junfeng, with a little pride on his face: "I was the first to finish eating."

Wen Qing: "…"

Seeing that there was no response from Wen Qing, Oz said again, "I want to drink water."

Wen Qing took out her mobile phone in silence, and after seeing the young clerk in the convenience store, she paused and put it back on her mobile phone.

He took out five dollars in cash from his pocket and handed it to Ozzy: "Buy it yourself."

Oz took the cash, walked into the convenience store, took a bottle of mineral water, and walked directly to the cashier.