Chapter 255: real world

One famous grass has the owner, the other has the grass, goodbye and the intimate behavior of the two, the two girls quickly realized the relationship between Io and Wen Qing.

The girl who greeted her was stunned for a while, her eyes getting brighter and brighter.

The other girl was silent for a moment, and couldn't help saying to Io: "That classmate, we just want to trouble you to move."

"You blocked the QR code."

Saying that, the girl raised her finger and pointed to the QR code that was half blocked by Io, and shook the phone again.

Io looked down at the QR code and snorted calmly, not feeling ashamed at all.

He leaned beside Wen Qing and hugged him even tighter.

Io didn't change his face, his expression was as usual.

Wen Qing's face was not as thick as his, and her cheeks were slightly red, she quickly took the pork ribs rice cake handed over by her grandmother, and walked quickly to the dormitory area.

After walking a distance, I could vaguely hear the excited voices of the two girls.

"Fuck, I almost called out just now."

"They're a good match."

"I feel so too."

"I don't know if it's from our school."

...

Wen Qing stepped slightly, then walked faster.

When he walked into the bedroom area, he couldn't even see the wheel of the spare ribs rice cake, and then he turned his head to look at Io.

At the moment when he tilted his head, Io also looked over, raised his eyebrows, and seemed to be asking him what was going on.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and said slowly, "That one just now..."

Io said casually: "I'm so handsome, it's normal for them to not see the QR code."

Wen Qing: "…"

Girls don't say that at all!

"No," he said after a pause, "I meant to say—"

Halfway through, two boys approached, Wen Qing stopped.

Io glanced at them, completely ignoring passers-by, and said to Wen Qing, "What do you want to say?"

"Someone said we were a good match?"

Wen Qing opened his mouth, but didn't say a word, Io said again: "This is the truth."

Wen Qing: "…"

His brows twitched, and he couldn't help but say, "I just wanted to say that no one else asked us what our relationship was. You, you, don't take the initiative to show off."

Io looked at him and said lazily, "So when someone asks, can I show off?"

Wen Qing was silent, his original intention was to make Io restrain a little.

But Io's understanding...is not wrong either.

Seeing that Wen Qing's face was written with why you wanted to show off so much, Io raised his lips and said slowly, "You can't blame me for that."

"It's not that I want to show off."

Wen Wei was slightly startled, looked up at him, and thought, who's to blame?

Is there any task?

What is the price to pay for wearing the skin of ordinary people? Like the daughter of the sea?