Chapter 256: real world

Wen Qing looked at Io in silence. At first, he thought that Io was simply wanting to accompany him in class, but after hearing the latter words, he couldn't help but start thinking wildly.

Isn't Io going to do something in class?

Thinking, Wen Qing raised her eyes vigilantly: "Linear algebra is a small class, and two classes are taught together."

Io bowed his head, and after seeing his eyes, he raised his eyebrows: "Then what?"

"There are also fewer classrooms," Wen said slowly.

Io: "Huh?"

Wen Qing: "Don't mess around."

Io laughed, the corners of his lips raised slightly, he leaned over slowly, and pulled the distance between the two: "I didn't plan to do anything."

Wen Qing keenly captured the key information - originally.

So now you have changed your mind?

"But, you said so," Io stared at his eyes, tilted his head slightly, rubbed his nose affectionately against his cheek, and said casually, "If I don't do more."

"Didn't it live up to your expectations?"

Wen Qing: "…"

Io blinked, lowered his voice, and said in an almost coaxing tone, "But there is another way."

Wen Qing said that he didn't want to know at all, and he knew it was a bad idea without even thinking about it.

But before he could speak, he heard Io: "Your partner will meet your expectations now."

Wen Qing: "…"

"Me," he said after a pause, imitating Io's tone, "I'm looking forward to having a class alone now."

Hearing this, Io chuckled lightly.

Probably because the two were too close, Wen Qing seemed to feel the slight vibration in Io's chest.

The cool breath came towards him, and his eyelashes trembled, restraining the inexplicable anticipation in his heart.

Seeing his dodging eyes, Io licked his lower lip and continued, "Aren't you going to class alone now?"

In other words, I am not human.

Wen Qing: "…"

"Wen Qing?" A familiar voice suddenly sounded behind him.

Wen Qing turned around and saw the squad leader walking over from the entrance of the corridor, greeting with a smile, "You came very early."

Wen Qing replied: "You too."

"I'm used to getting up early," the monitor took two steps forward and walked to the door of the classroom. Seeing that the person standing beside Wen Qing was motionless and had no intention of entering the classroom, he looked up.

Not a student of their college.

The monitor said, "Classmate, there will be classes in this classroom later."

Io looked at him: "I know."

The monitor was stunned for a moment, turned his head to look at Wen Qing, and then looked at Iou again, and suddenly realized: "Ah, he came to class with you, right?"

Wen nodded lightly.

Io raised his eyebrows slightly: "The squad leader is very discerning."

Wen Qing: "…"

The monitor smiled, looked at Iou, and always felt an indescribable sense of familiarity. He asked tentatively, "Have you accompanied Wen Qing to class before?"