Chapter 29 | Mio Principe, sei Bellissimo

Previously on When The Devil Falls -
Harry's eyes widened at Pansy Parkinson apologizing, but he took it in stride. Stranger things had happened to him this summer. Astoria complimented him on his eyes, causing a blush to creep up his cheeks. Pansy, not to be outdone, declared him "so cute," squeezing his cheeks playfully.

"Merlin! The whole school will be shocked when you return with Draco here as your bestie. There will be so much drama!" Pansy predicted with enthusiasm.

Draco smiled, observing the two girls interacting with Harry, who seemed a bit overwhelmed by the sudden attention. In the span of 10 minutes, Pansy and Astoria had managed to coax promises from Harry for a makeover and a manicure.

Draco shook his head in amusement as he ushered the enthusiastic Slytherin duo back into their seats, giving Harry a moment to catch his breath.

Harry was taken aback. In just 10 minutes, he had gained two best friends. It was a lot to process, considering he couldn't even take a proper shower in that time. Two. Two new friends.

The compartment door opened once again, revealing Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. However, this time, Harry felt as though his breath had been sucked out of him. These two men were just so breathtakingly handsome. He was feeling such a magnetic pull that made him want to walk towards them, bury himself in their arms and never leave. He couldn't believe it – Blaise and Theo were his mates, and the realization hit him like a wave. The intensity of their gazes confirmed that they, too, had just discovered the connection. Blaise and Theo shared a glance, realization dawning in their eyes. They turned their attention to Harry, and it felt as if the world around them had ceased to exist.

The atmosphere shifted once more, but this time it was charged with an undeniable, electric tension. Draco, Pansy, and Astoria exchanged knowing glances and smirks, recognizing what had happened. With silent understanding, they slipped out of the compartment, leaving the three mates alone. Draco shut the compartment door silently, giving Harry an encouraging wink before he closed it.

The silence was thick with unspoken emotions. Blaise took a step closer, his eyes locked onto Harry's. "I can't believe it. You are even prettier up close," he murmured, his voice low and filled with awe.

Theo nodded in agreement, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Mother Magic has truly blessed us with such a beauty."

Harry, still processing the revelation, found himself caught between the two, his heart pounding and all of his blood rushing to his cheeks making him look like a ripe tomato with how much he was blushing. Blaise reached out and gently took Harry's hand, his touch sending shivers down Harry's spine. Theo mirrored the gesture on Harry's other side, entwining their fingers seamlessly.

"You're ours," Blaise whispered, his thumb caressing Harry's knuckles.

"And we're yours," Theo added, his voice filled with sincerity.

"You accept me?" asked Harry, still in disbelief at the fact that these two men wanted him. Harry just wasn't able to digest that.

Blaise and Theo shared a glance before Theo spoke up "Mio principe, why wouldn't we want you? sei bellissimo"

"Because I am me? I am Dumbledore's golden boy. I have been prejudiced against Slytherins for ages. I am Harry Potter for fucks sake" said Harry.