Chapter 58 | A 4 Leaf Clover Brings Luck

Previously on When The Devil Falls -
~~~~~ YOU CAN STOP SKIPPING. FOR THOSE WHO SKIPPED, THE ORDER MEMBERS ARE DEAD NOW EXCEPT HERMIONE~~~~~

After they pulled back for a breath of fresh air. He let out a deep sigh, the tension draining from his body as he turned to Marvolo, a soft smile gracing his features.

Marvolo approached Draco with a gentle expression, his eyes filled with warmth and tenderness. "My love, you did wonderfully," he murmured, reaching out to caress Draco's cheek.

Draco leaned into the touch, his eyes closing momentarily as he savoured the comfort of Marvolo's presence. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice tinged with gratitude.

As they retreated to the safety of their chambers, Marvolo settled Draco onto the bed, his hands working with practised skill as he began to massage Draco's tired feet. Draco sighed in bliss, his eyes fluttering closed as the tension melted away under Marvolo's ministrations.

"You're amazing at this," Draco murmured, his voice soft with contentment.

Marvolo chuckled softly, his touch gentle yet firm. "Anything for you, mio tesoro," he replied, his voice filled with affection.

As the massage continued, Draco felt himself drifting into a state of relaxation, the stresses of the day fading into the background. Marvolo's touch was soothing, his presence a balm to Draco's weary soul.

Once the massage was complete, Marvolo joined Draco on the bed, pulling him close in a comforting embrace. They lay together in silence, the warmth of their bodies intertwined as they revelled in the simple joy of being together.

"I love you," Draco whispered, pressing a tender kiss to Marvolo's lips.

"I love you too, mio amore," Marvolo replied, his arms tightening around Draco in a gesture of love and protection.

The dark, cold dungeon beneath Malfoy Manor was silent except for the occasional, muffled sobs of the prisoners. Draco Malfoy stood in the centre of the dimly lit room, a cruel smile playing on his lips as he glanced at Hermione Granger, bound and bloodied before him. The walls echoed with a history of torment, their stone surfaces soaked in the misery of countless victims.

Marvolo Gaunt, the Dark Lord, observed his husband with a mixture of pride and affection. Tonight, Draco would take the final step in securing his immortality. Marvolo had guided Draco meticulously, ensuring he understood every nuance of the dark ritual they were about to perform.

"Are you ready, my love?" Marvolo's voice was a soft, sinister whisper, his eyes gleaming with dark intent.

Draco nodded, his expression resolute. "Yes, Marvolo. I'm ready."