Epilogue (Part 1)

Under the rule of the Dark Lord, the wizarding world flourished like never before. Hogwarts, once a bastion of elitism, now welcomed students from all walks of life, its halls filled with the laughter and chatter of children from every corner of the magical community. The admission rate soared, reaching heights previously unseen, and the school buzzed with the energy of eager young minds thirsty for knowledge.

But Hogwarts was just one aspect of the Dark Lord's grand vision for the wizarding world. Throughout his reign, he fulfilled his promises to the various magical creatures who had long been marginalized and overlooked. Each community, from the goblins to the centaurs to the Werewolves, had its council within the Ministry of Magic, ensuring that their voices were heard and their concerns addressed. Elected representatives from these councils held seats in the prestigious Wizengamot, helping to shape the laws and policies of the magical realm.

The Dark Lord's leadership brought about an era of prosperity and inclusivity, transforming the wizarding world into a place where every being, regardless of their background or lineage, had the opportunity to thrive. As their children embarked on their Hogwarts journey, Draco and Marvolo knew they were stepping into a world vastly different from the one they had known-a world built on unity, equality, and boundless possibility.

As the Dark Lord, Marvolo Gaunt implemented numerous laws and bills aimed at ensuring the safety and well-being of all magical beings within the wizarding world. One such bill, known as the Magical Beings Protection Act, was designed to prevent discrimination against any magical creature or individual based on their blood status, species, or origin. The bill included provisions for harsh penalties for those found guilty of perpetrating acts of discrimination or violence against magical beings.

Additionally, Marvolo established the Muggleborn Registration Commission, which was tasked with keeping records of every muggleborn wizard or witch's home life. The commission aimed to protect muggle-borns from potential harm or abuse in the Muggle world, ensuring that they were aware of their magical heritage and provided with the necessary support and resources.

 The commission aimed to protect muggle-borns from potential harm or abuse in the Muggle world, ensuring that they were aware of their magical heritage and provided with the necessary support and resources