Two

They all laughed and giggled around Suga's coffee table. She noticed Rapmon wasn't there today, he was probably off doing something. No one else was worried, so she wasn't worried either. She leaned against Suga as Jimin and Jungkook told fantastical stories. She looked over at V. He was more subdued than everyone, but he was laughing. That was good. She touched his arm.

"It's gonna be okay. You've got us. We're here for you okay?" He nodded and smiled weakly,

"I know. I wouldn't ask for anyone else." She smiled and leaned back.

"What happened?" Suga asked.

"Gyuri broke up with him." She whispered.

"Oh." He leaned towards V and out his arm around him,

"It's okay bro. We can egg her house when you're ready." She snickered and looked away. V laughed,

"Okay sure." Suga leaned back and she hugged his arm. This was so nice. So peaceful, all their friends here, together. She was with Suga. This was great.

Jin and Misook talked frantically with each other, ignoring everyone else. She rolled her eyes when they kissed, and started to make out. Eunsuh kissed Jimin's cheek, and he kissed her back. Then they started making out.

"I feel like we should be making out." She hissed. Suga laughed loudly,

"I'm all for it, if you are." He was still extra sweet to her. After everything that had happened. She nuzzled her face into his neck and sat in his lap.

"You guys are disgusting." Jungkook gagged.

"I wish Yoonhee was here." J-Hope sighed sadly.

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore." V signed. Nari ignored them all and breathed in Suga's scent. Suga wrapped his arms around her tightly and closed his eyes. She closed hers too. The talk had become quieter and everything had just become sweeter. She sighed happily and her lips twitched upward. She hoped this would never change, she was almost sure it wouldn't.

The door opened and closed loudly. Nari opened her eyes and looked up. Jin and Misook broke apart, and Eunsuh and Jimin did too. Rapmon walked in. He looked tired. He looked at them all sadly. Nari narrowed her eyes at him. She still didn't trust him so much, but he was her friend. At least she thought he was. It was hard to tell with him.

"Hey Mon. What's up?" J-Hope asked. Rapmon ignored him.

"Suga. Jin. Come with me." He commanded. She slid off Suga's lap and Misook let Jin go. Jin and Suga followed Rapmon worriedly. Misook moved over to sit beside Nari.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I don't know." What was going on? Oh not, not more questions.

She had done so well without them.