Sixty-Three

He walked back to Suga's house lazily and sat down on the couch. It was early, he was the first one back. He had left school early, it was boring as hell. He shut the door softly and sat down on the couch with a sigh. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. He honestly couldn't wait to fight with Suga. He had a reason to fight, so it was okay. Suga would control him so he couldn't do anything...like last time. And it was just fun. They worked so well, it was like they had one mind. The only ring better would be if it was him and Rapmon. Or all three. They really hadn't done that in a while. He wondered why Rapmon didn't consider it. He should bring it up. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Go back to the same alley you killed my friends in." The voice was deep and male.

"Why?" He growled, standing up.

"Cuz we've got your girl." The man hung up. He gripped the phone in his hand tightly. F**k no.

He saw them quickly. There was only two. Misook stood in front of one. He stood calmly, well he tried to look calm. His palms were sweaty in his pockets and he could feel his heart beating in his ears. He knew there was a catch. There was always a catch.

"I'm Hiriko. This is Rin." The one holding Misook smirked. Misook flinched. Her cheeks glistened with tears and her lip was quivering. She looked at him with big round eyes. He kept his eyes on her. He knew he couldn't say anything to her, they would use it against him.

"What do you want?" He growled.

"Rin has a gun. I want you to call all your friends so we can kill them." Hiriko cackled.

"Why would I?" He asked softly.

"Because I've got a knife to your girlfriends back." Hiriko smiled, showing all his crooked, yellow teeth. Hiriko pressed on the knife a little, Misook winced a little and cowered.

"Don't do it." She whispered, her voice trembled. He slowly reached for his phone, then he thought better of it.

"Why wouldn't you just put a gun to her head if you had one?" He asked curiously.

"Because you killed my friends with a knife." Hiriko screeched, his voice grating.

"I see." He didn't ask how Hiriko knew that. Suddenly, Misook's head snapped up and she straightened out her back. She smiled at him,

"I love you Jin."

She arched her back away from the knife, and then curled back into it. Hard. There was a sickening squelch as the knife severed her spine. He didn't waste that moment. He shot forward and kicked the gun away from Rin. Kicking Rin's head into a wall, Jin knocked him out. He turned around, and Hiriko jerked the knife out of Misook and she felt to the ground, silently. Jin felt anger course through him. He grabbed the knife out of Hiriko's grasp and put him in a headlock. He held the knife to Hiriko's back, like he had done to Misook. He pressed the tip of the knife into Hiriko's back. Hiriko cried out in fear, pitiful. Jin smirked, then he thought of something.

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to let you rot in jail, until you shrivel up and you're nothing but a shell." He growled in Hiriko's ear.

"What if she doesn't die?" Hiriko whimpered.

"She won't. But your friend will." Jin felt a smile play on the corners of his lips.

"How?" Hiriko yelled. Jin slipped the knife into Hiriko's hand and wrapped his hand around Hiriko's. He twisted Hiriko's other arm behind his back and held him tightly.

"You're gonna kill him." Jin whispered seductively in his ear. Jin walked them forward.

"I'll tell the police what you're doing!" Hiriko screamed. Jin chuckled softly, and pushed Hiriko down to his knees beside Rin.

"Who do you think they'll believe? A teenager protecting his girlfriend, or and angry gang member?" Jin murmured, pressing the tip of the knife to Rin's Adam's Apple. Hiriko closed his eyes tightly and looked away. Jin calmly pushed Hiriko's hand down, a stream of blood squirted from the wound and Rin made a deep gurgling sound. Jin stood and Hiriko kneeled in front of Rin, unmoving. He kicked Hiriko in the side of his head, knocking him out. He hesitated a moment in complete, anger-induced calm. Then he rushed to Misook's side. He cradled her head in his lap and called the police. He felt tears sting his eyes. He pressed his hands down on the wound to stop the blood that gushed from her stomach.

S**t.