Forty-Two

Misook crawled in front of him and flung her arms around his neck. His arms went limp and he wailed loudly. She stood stock still. Shocked. Blood dropped from Jin's fingertips and droplets dripped down his face slowly, mixing with the tears and falling to the shiny wood floor. Rapmon rushed over to Jin and tentatively put a hand on his shoulder.
"What happened?" Rapmon murmured.
"I killed them! I killed them all!" Jin wailed loudly. Rapmon squeezed his shoulder until his knuckles turned white.
"J-just like la-last t-time. I'm s-so s-sorry." Jin hiccuped and buried his bloody face in Misook's shoulder. Rapmon nodded and stood, his eyes hard. Nari waited.
"Jimin take your girlfriend and get her home. Don't come back. Jungkook, J-Hope, V go get some sleep. Not here. Get a hotel." Rapmon pulled a wallet out of his pocket and threw it at them. V caught it deftly and they walked out silently.
"Go get cleaned up." He murmured to Jin softly. Misook helped him stand and they walked to the guest bedroom. Nari eyed Rapmon,
"Now what?"

"I go clean this up." Rapmon muttered.
"How are you gonna do that?" She asked.
"Trash bags and bleach." He walked to the kitchen. She followed.
"You're really gonna..."
"Yes. If you'd like to help feel free to join me." He growled as he grabbed rubber gloves, bleach, and trash bags. He stalked out of the kitchen and out of the house. She hesitated before following him quickly.

She pulled on the rubber gloves and looked around her.
"How'd you know they were here?" She asked, covering her mouth. The salty, sweet smell of blood burned her nostrils.
"I know the rotation." Rapmon mumbled, pulling a flashlight out of his pocket. He set it on the ground and illuminated the alley. He opened up the trash bags and began to bag up the bodies.
"You've done this before haven't you?" She whispered, helping him tie up the first one. She felt a pit of something swirl in her stomach. Guilt or vomit, she couldn't tell. Rapmon said nothing, he just pushed the bag away and worked on the next one. She sighed and helped him as best she could. She couldn't believe she was doing this. But it was Jin.

She wouldn't do anything else.