Fifty-Two

She yawned loudly and stretched. Suga groaned and grumbled, burying his face in his pillow. She jumped slightly. Right, he was back. He was back. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. She wasn't going to think about the sad stuff yet. He was here and she should be happy. He chuckled and rolled over on his back. He stretched and she heard his back crack. She sat up and faced him. He groaned and closed his eyes.

"Go back to bed." She laid her head on his stomach and shook her head,

"You're so lazy." He grunted in consent, dozing off again. She sighed and watched him. He was so beautiful. His stomach growled loudly. She squealed and jumped. He looked around.

"What?" He yawned. She jumped up and grabbed his hand.

"Cmon! Let's go eat. You're obviously hungry. He grumbled and tried to pull her back into bed. She pulled against him and pulled him halfway off the bed. He whined and pouted.

"No. Let me sleep!" She left go of his hand and let him hang, halfway off the bed. She grabbed the blankets and pulled them onto the floor. He opened one eye.

"Oh. It's on."

He tackled her and pushed her down on the blankets. He tickled her stomach and blew in her ear. Goosebumps formed on her skin and she shrieked with laughter. He laughed triumphantly and pinned her arms down. She squirmed slightly, but he didn't move an inch.

"Will you please let me sleep?" He pleaded. She stuck out her tongue,

"No." He blew in her ear and tickled her stomach some more. She squirmed and gasped breathlessly. She reach out a hand and tickled under his arms. He jumped back and put his arms down by his sides quickly. She smirked,

"Ha." He scowled good-naturedly,

"You're more ticklish than me." She shook her head,

"I'm going to make breakfast. Join me if you want."

She pulled the apron on over her head and Suga tip-toed into the kitchen. Jungkook and J-Hope were gone, but Jin and Rapmon were still sound asleep.

"Should I wake them up?" He asked softly. She shook her head,

"They're tired. Let them sleep." Suga watched her bustle about the kitchen and start making the food.

"You look like my mom." He whispered. She stopped for a moment, remembering what Rapmon said. She wanted to ask him about it.

"Rapmon told me about your mom. What happened?" She asked softly, cracking an egg. She could feel Suga tense.

"My mom was great. She was beautiful, nice, caring. The only thing that seemed to matter to her was me, and my brother and sister. My dad was always working. He's never ever hugged me, not once. I don't even know why my mom was with him. He didn't make her happy. She was a great mom. I was a shy kid, I didn't have a lot of friends and people didn't try to be friends with me. But I had my mom, so it was okay. Then I met you. You actually wanted to be friends with me. I told my mom about you. She couldn't wait to meet you. You talked to me less and less and I started to get worried. So my mom told me to go talk to you. So since my mom couldn't drive, my dad took her and my siblings out to the zoo. And I went to talk to you. My dad was drunk. I didn't know that, I don't think my mom did either. I went to your house and I looked through the window. I saw you sitting on the couch watching TV. Then I saw my mom's face flash on the screen and I saw the caption. So I ran. I ran home and I waited for my dad to call. He never called. He just came home and yelled at me. He told me my mom was dead and my siblings were dead too. They were only six. He didn't even care what I was feeling, he just went upstairs to sleep off his hangover. He was charged with manslaughter. He paid off the judge so, he didn't even spend one night in jail for killing his family. I never saw him again after that, he just left me an account full of money. So I went crazy. I went crazy and did whatever I wanted to do, and that was fight. That's how I met Rapmon. And that's why I wanted to know why you stopped talking to me. Because I never did find out." He laughed bitterly and looked away. She had stopped cooking by now. She walked over to him and crouched down in front of him. She put a hand on his cheek and turned his face towards hers.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I stopped talking to you. I'm sorry I chose my friends over you and what I wanted. And I'm sorry I never got to meet your mother. She sounds wonderful." She whispered soothingly. He nodded tensely,

"She was. I miss her everyday. But I've got you back now. So I don't think of her as much." He sighed. She kissed his cheek,

"I love you. Everything's gonna turn out fine."

"I know. I love you too." He nodded and she returned to cooking. She had said it would be fine, but she didn't really believe it.

Would it really turn out okay?