Twelve

When she woke up, Suga was still lying in her lap. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp soothingly. Her body still ached painfully, but she was some what used to it. But that might be because she wasn't moving much. The door to her room opened and her mom walked in.

"Hey mom!" She called out softly. Her mom rushed over to her.

"Sweetie! Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Her mom kissed her cheek happily.

"I'm fine. It hurts a lot, but I'm fine." She smiled. What was there to say? She would heal. She was fine. Her mother nodded and kissed her cheek again. Tears fell down her cheeks.

"You won't leave me right?" Her mother asked. Nari shook her head.

"No of course not. Don't worry. I love you okay?" Her mother nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Did he save you again?" Her mother pointed to the sleeping Suga. She smiled and nodded happily.

"Like always."

Her mother sat with her for a bit longer and went to go get a coffee.

"Can you get one for Suga?" She asked. Her mother smiled and nodded. She looked back to Suga. She didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful and happy sleeping on her lap. She massaged his head a little bit more. His soft hair felt so nice around her fingers. She didn't really care how much she had been hurt. Now he was here, he was fine. She would heal. As long as he was with her, she didn't really care. He could keep her safe. He could keep her happy. She didn't need anything else. She smiled broadly. She hadn't really realized it before. She giggled happily, even though it hurt.

Suga murmured when she laughed. She stroked his hair tenderly. He groaned softly and opened his eyes.

"Morning." She whispered. He smiled and stretched, several of his bones cracked.

"Morning." He sighed.

"You should go home to rest." She warned.

"I'm fine. How are you?" He asked worriedly.

"Fine." She shrugged. He grabbed her hand and held it happily.

"Good." Her mom walked in and handed Suga a coffee.

"Thank you." He murmured politely and sat down. Her mom nodded and sat down and sipped her coffee. Her mom wasn't fond of Suga, but she wouldn't say anything. Her mother knew how she felt. The doctors came in and asked her how she was feeling. They gave her some pain medication and some food. She ate quickly and she took the pain medication. The pain went away in her head and she could take deeper breaths. Her mother had to go to work, so she left and it was just Suga and herself.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Suga asked anxiously.

"Yeah I'm fine." She shrugged him off. He wrung his hand in his lap and watched her nervously.

"I really am fine." She reassured him. He nodded and grabbed her hand. She chuckled and squeezed his hand.

"How's...how's Misook?" She asked tentatively. Misook would be, would she be okay? Suga shrugged,

"I don't know. I've been here. Jin hasn't really come by. I hope she's okay."

"I know. I can't believe they did that." She whispered.

"They did the same to you." Suga shrugged.

"No they didn't." She looked at him puzzled.

"What did they do to her?" He asked bewildered.

"Suga, they..." She started to gag. She couldn't say it. She couldn't think it. It was awful.

"They didn't..." He trailed off disgusted. She nodded bitterly and took a sip of water. She had a nasty taste in her mouth. Suga stood silently and wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling her face into his chest.

"Suga?" She asked.

"I would've killed them. If they did that to you I would've killed them." He growled.

"Especially since they got it before you." She joked. He squeezed her tighter.

"I'm serious. I would've killed them. I will never ever let that happen to you. I'm going to make this better. I'm going to protect you, I promise."

"You can't say that. It could happen. I doubt it will. But-but if it did wha-what would you do? H-how would you r-react?" She was honestly afraid of the answer, she knew he loved her very much, but would that change anything?

"Like I said. I'd kill them. I'd still love you just as much. It's not your fault. I'm sure Jin feels the same way. I love you so, so much. I don't think you understand how f**king scared I was when you didn't wake up. I thought you were dead. I imagined life without you, it was the worst thing I've ever imagined. I was so scared, that thought. I can't. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I am so, so sorry." He gurgled. She flung her arms around him. She didn't care about the pain. She never wanted to hurt him.

"I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." She sobbed loudly. Ow.

"It's not your fault." He whispered kissing the top of her head.

"It's not yours either." She whispered.

"It's neither." He mumbled. She nodded in agreement.

He was f**king perfect.