Forty-One

Nari fidgeted on Suga's plush couch. Rapmon was sleeping across from her, and Misook was clinging onto her. Eunsuh and Jimin sat next to Rapmon making out vigorously. She could see the tears glistening on Eunsuh's face. She got how Eunsuh felt, but now was really not a good time. V sat on the other side of her quietly, bleeding profusely from a cut on his cheek. J-Hope and Jungkook were arguing animatedly and nothing was getting done because Jin wasn't here yet. What was he doing?

"I'll go get you a bandage." She muttered to V finally. She grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned the cut. She stuck a big bandaid on it and patted his back. Misook slowly grabbed her arm again. V mewled softly.
"What's wrong?" She asked, sighing deeply.
"Can I have a hug?" He mumbled shamefully. She smiled slightly and wrapped her free arm around his shoulders. He sighed and rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. They were all tired. There wasn't much they could do about it. They just needed to figure out a new plan. Where was Jin?

V was asleep now, and Misook was wringing her arm uncomfortably. Rapmon was snoring slightly and Jimin was dozing off holding a fast asleep Eunsuh. J-Hope and Jungkook were eating and talking, it was gross. She reached her foot out and kicked Rapmon's knee. He jumped up and looked around groggily.
"Do you think we should try brainstorming with out Jin?" She asked. He shook his head and crossed his arms, closing his eyes again.
"Nah." He yawned. She blew out a long hot breath and leaned back. After a while the door opened and fell shut. She sat up,
"Finally." She muttered. Jin stumbled into the living room, tears streaming down his face. She didn't think he noticed them. He just kept looking at his hands and back at them. J-Hope started choking and a chip fell out of Jungkook's wide mouth.
"Holy s**t." Jungkook yelled. Rapmon's eyes shot open and he sat up quickly.
"I-I...I." Jin stuttered before falling his knees. She jumped up and Misook fell to the ground beside him.

What the hell happened?
------------------------------
(A/N)
omigosh I started high school and wow it seems okay and wow I'm not looking forward homework