Forty-Six

He pulled his hat lower over his face and flipped his hood on over it. He slid against the wall of the school and only dared to peek just around the corner. He caught sight of her immediately. He always looked for her first. She was thinner, paler, and her shoulders were hunched. No one else was there. He looked away from the painful sight and walked away. This was for the best, it put her out of the line of danger. Jin could take care of everyone else. He sighed and looked up at the sky. He was helping them too. They could manage.

He never got far. He'd always end up coming back. This time he had managed to stay away for a week and a half. Then, last night at his new hotel, he got worried. He wanted to check up on them. He told himself he shouldn't, but he did anyways. Now he was back here. He should just stay away. The Yakuza would give up, and Nari could be safe. He clenched his fists and caught sight of them. He followed them, catching up quickly. He shoved his hands in his pockets and kicked one in the back. He turned quickly and round house kicked the other in the face. He twisted and kicked the other one with his heel, he felt his nose crunch beneath his shoe. The last on scrambled up and he just kicked that one in the face. They lay limp and unconscious around him. He smiled and took his hands out of his pockets. He didn't even use his hands.

He found the next few loitering by a 7-11. He eyed them then turned into an alley. They snickered and followed him. He quickly grabbed the knife in his pocket and slashed both of the first one's legs. He crumbled to the ground and groaned in pain. Two grabbed his arms and pushed him against the wall. The other two raised their fists to punch him. He smirked and stabbed the knife into on guy's shoulder. He twisted and slipped around them. He grabbed his knife and threw it, hitting one guy in the sternum. He ducked the oncoming blows and one of the last two grabbed the knife out of his friend. He kicked the knife out of the guy's hand and it fell to the ground. He slammed into one, kneeing his gut and punching his crotch. Last one. He slipped past him to where his knife was. He kicked it up with his foot and caught it deftly. Before the last on could react he held the knife to his throat.
"Don't move." He growled. The guy gulped. He smiled lightly running the knife across the guy's neck, leaving no mark. He kicked him in the groin and stamped on his face. He looked at the two he used the knife on. Blood slowly trickled from their wounds. He flipped open the prepaid phone and called 911. He wiped it clean and threw it at the sprawling Yakuza. He stalked out of the alley.

That was enough for today.
---------------------------------
(A/N)
IVE DECIDED TO BE ACTIVE TODAY AND IM GONNA BE ACTIVE GODDAMMIT. WOW THESE ARE SOME SHITTY CHAPTERS, BUT THERES THREE. BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON IVE GOT A SHIT TON OF ENERGY EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT SLEPT IN 17 HOURS. COOL!!!11!1 IM GONNA BE A FUCKING ACTIVE WRITER AND GIVE YALL SOME CHAPS BEFORE A DISAPPEAR UNTIL THE WEEKEND. BCUZ THIS WEEKEND IS LABOR DAY. FUCK YEAH. SHIT THIS AN IS LONG. K BYE BITCHES. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOUVE EVER TOUCHED...EVEN THE DIRTY STUFF ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)