Thirteen

Jin sat in the waiting room numbly. Waiting for Misook's parents to leave. Suga sat down beside him.

"How's Nari?" He mumbled, staring straight ahead.

"Sleeping. How's Misook?" Suga asked softly.

"She won't talk to me." He put his head in his hands slowly and hunched over painfully. He couldn't do this. It hurt too much. His stomach hurt him terribly.

"Give...give her time. But you might not want to talk to her. It might hurt a s**t ton more." Suga chuckled bitterly.

"How? How could it possibly?" Nothing could ever feel like this. Nothing.

"Nari. She doesn't care. She doesn't care about what happened. She keeps saying she'll heal. She's more worried about my eye than she is about herself. She hasn't asked for a mirror. She hasn't noticed the bandages on her head. She hasn't noticed or seen her bruises. She hasn't noticed the nurses that come in when she's sleeping to change the bandages on her head. They can't stop the bleeding. She keeps asking me how I am. She wants to know how I'm feeling. She doesn't care about herself. And worst of all...she doesn't think it's my fault. She keeps saying it's not my fault. She keeps saying she's fine. She's not...she's not fine. And it is my fault. It's all my fault. I should've just said yes." Suga looked away, but Jin could see the silent tears dripping down his face. Jin knew how Suga must feel. The guilt must be eating him alive. But he can't think like that. He did the right thing.

"No."

"No you can't say yes. Imagine how disappointed Nari would be. She wanted you to stop fighting. Then you'd be killing people. You realize you'd never be able to see any of us again? Rapmon's dad wouldn't have allowed it. He would've shipped you off somewhere. You'd be a high class assassin. We both know you don't want to do that. So you did the right thing. We just needed to keep a closer eye on them. But you did the right thing okay?" Jin scolded him. Suga nodded and wiped away his tears quickly.

"Eyes." Suga chuckled.

"Eyes?" He asked puzzled. Suga shook his head.

"Nothing. Thanks Jin." Suga stood and he followed. Suga hugged him briefly and waved. Jin waved back and sat back down. Suga had been right about a few things. If Misook said it wasn't his fault it would kill him. Because it was his fault. How much she could never guess.

"Jin!" A frightened scream reached his ears.

Misook.

------------

(A/N)

ahahaha im boredddd. how r u tho? how's ur summer so far? :)