Nine

Misook and Nari chattered as they walked home to her house. She wished Suga was there to carry her and Jin was there to tease them. She missed the two. She was probably closest with Jin and Jimin than any of the others, maybe V. Misook missed him too, she could tell. She was more subdued than usual and talked less. Nari linked arms with Misook and chattered away lightly, to reassure herself and Misook.

"It's them." Someone snickered. Misook looked behind her,

"Who are they?" She asked. Nari shook her head,

"Just keep walking." Not again. Not like the last time with Iseul, Haneul, and Chulmoo. Was this all because she was Suga's girlfriend? She tightened her grip on Misook and they walked a little bit faster.

"They're following us." Misook whispered anxiously.

"I know! Just keep walking!" She hissed. Misook huddled closer to her and they kept walking. They were almost to her house anyways.

Her face slammed into a cement wall. Someone had a vise grip on her hair. Misook was screaming bloody murder, then her voice was cut off abruptly. Nari grit her teeth, she hadn't heard them catch up to her. She was thrown to the ground, and pulled by her hair into a side street. She screeched in pain and held her hair. Misook was thrown beside her. Misook reached for her hand with wide, terrified eyes, but someone kicked Misook away. There was only two of them, but they were big guys. Big, big guys. And they were heavily tattooed. And they had a Yakuza insignia? She gasped and her eyes widened. Rapmon.

Before she could think the guy above her kicked her stomach. She coughed and attempted to crawl away from him. He kicked the back of her head, and her ears began to ring. Her vision blurred with tears and her head pounded with pain. He kicked her back several times and she screamed in pain. She rolled away from him and towards Misook.

"Misook!" She croaked, looking over to where Misook should be. Something was wrong. It didn't look right. The other guy was on top of Misook. She squirmed and sobbed beneath him. He grunted hungrily and cackled as she screamed, tears streaming unrelentingly down her face. The guy kicked her stomach, and she got it.

"NO! SUGA! SUGA! NO! STOP IT!" She screamed reaching for the other guy, forgetting about herself. She hurt everywhere. Screaming caused her so much pain, but she had to keep screaming. She felt like one of her ribs was stabbing through her skin. The guy stamped down on her back, knocking the wind out of her. Misook sobbed and screamed loudly. Nari sobbed loudly, and screamed in pain. She shut her eyes tightly. She couldn't watch. She covered her face and tried to protect herself. The guy continued to kick her brutally. She couldn't hear anything anymore. She stopped screaming. She felt her vision darken around the edges. She screamed his name one last time,

"SUGA!"

Please. Please come save me.