Five

Suga entered the room apprehensively. Jin watched as he sat down on the couch next to him.

"What's going on?" Suga asked.

"I don't know. Rapmon hasn't said anything. I'm just assuming we meet here." He shrugged.

"Jin. What do you think they'll do?" Suga asked anxiously.

"They'll go after us. There's gonna be fights. Major ones. Jungkook may even have to step in." He shrugged he hoped it wouldn't come to that. He hoped he wouldn't have to step in either.

"But he can't do anything that applies to a fair fight!" Suga yelled.

"This is the f**king Yakuza! There are no rules!" He tapped his foot rapidly. He couldn't do it again. He saw the damage he caused last time. He couldn't do it again. Not again.

"Should I get mine out?" Suga asked quietly. He flinched, but he said nothing. He couldn't.

Rapmon sat down across from them wearily.

"I told my dad what you said."

"What did he say?" Suga asked.

"He took it rather well, which is suspicious. And he gave me this." He set a white envelope on the table.

"Who's it for?" Jin asked softly.

"All of us."

"Open it." Suga commanded. Jin grabbed it and opened it quickly.

"Read it." Rapmon demanded.

"Hello Boys. I hope you are having fine lives. Your prowess on the streets has come to my attention. I'd like to recruit you into my business. You have 3 days to respond. I do hope your answer will be favorable. I'm sure you know the consequences." Jin's hand quaked with anger.

"What a bastard." Suga growled.

"You can tell him we say no." Jin handed the letter back to him.

"What about the other guys?" Rapmon asked.

"They'd say no too." Suga brushed his words away.

"I'll tell him." Rapmon nodded and stood.

"Prepared yourselves." He warned. They nodded and watched him leave.

"I think I should get them out soon." Suga whispered.

"Don't. Not yet." Jin ordered. Suga nodded, and leaned back wearily.

"Why is this happening now? Everything's been so good. With Nari. You and Misook." Suga sighed.

"Nari and Misook! They'll go after them too!" He exclaimed. No they couldn't. But they would. They would do it. He clenched his fists. Misook was the best thing that had ever happened to him. She made him happy. She made him forget. She made him a better person.

"No they can't take Nari. I just got her back." Suga shook his head in disbelief.

"F**k." He cursed under his breath.

"Jin...do you ever-do you ever wish you still had your family?" Suga asked softly.

"Yeah. All the time. But they're dead. They aren't coming back." He clenched his fists angrily.

"I know. I'm sorry." Suga put a hand on his shoulder.

"Why'd you say that?" He asked quietly.

"It seemed like the right thing to say." Suga shrugged and stood.

"Isn't it always?" He whispered, resting his chin on his hands.

"Pretty much. Cmon. Let's check on our girls." Suga offered his hand to him. He took it and stood. Suga patted his back and went to call Nari. He grabbed his phone and speed dialed Misook.

She better be f**king fabulous.

---------------------------------

(A/N)

does anyone stan block b tho?