Fifty-Six

He followed her awkwardly into the school. He hadn't been back in a long time. He wasn't sure he remembered much about it. Someone bounced up to them. It was some guy, he didn't know who he was.

"Hey Nari! Hey Suga! It's good to see you back." The guy said half-heartedly.

"Hey Luhan." Nari mumbled awkwardly.

"Can I steal her for a sec?" Luhan smiled brightly.

"Uh...sure?" He looked over at her. She glared at him.

"What?" He mouthed.

"He likes her. Watch out." Jin whispered passing him. He grabbed Jin's arm.

"I'm more worried about you. Are you doing okay? We'll probably have to go out today. Me and you, just like old times." He smiled, reminiscing. Jin nodded,

"I'll be fine. Take this." Jin slipped the knife in his pocket. He stiffened then turned away, letting Jin go.

"Please just let it go!" Nari pleaded. He looked over. Luhan and Nari were arguing furiously. He tilted his head to the side puzzled and walked over.

"Is there a problem?" He asked innocently.

"No." Luhan muttered.

"Goodbye Luhan." Nari murmured with a tone of finality.

"I just have one question." Luhan turned to him.

"Jesus f**k." Nari groaned.

"Why did you leave anyways? Just to come back? What is going on with you two?" Luhan yelled.

"Uhm...well I mean...I'm not entirely sure that's your problem." He scratched his head awkwardly, this little baby-faced guy was pretty pissed.

"Luhan. Calm down. What's up?" Another guy walked up.

"I'm fine Sehun." Luhan grumbled.

"Okay this sounds bad, but who are you guys?" He asked.

"You're not being f**king helpful." Nari grumbled.

"What? I just...I don't know what's going on." He whimpered pitifully.

"I'm Sehun this is Luhan and honestly I'm just as confused as you." Sehun sighed. Suddenly, Luhan pushed him.

"You don't deserve her!" Luhan screamed. Excuse me?

"Shut the f**k up Luhan!" Nari yelled.

"He doesn't!" Luhan yelled. Suga pushed him away gently,

"I can't help but agree, but don't f**king touch me." He growled.

"Don't touch me!" Luhan yelled.

"I'm going outside." Nari whispered and walked outside. He followed and so did Luhan, Sehun followed Luhan and everyone else followed him.

"Bro, you're not her boyfriend back off." He scoffed.

"Yeah well I'm not gonna let her be hurt by an asshole!" Luhan yelled.

"Luhan stop!" A girl yelled. He ignored her. He shoved Luhan hard,

"She can make her own decisions." He yelled. Sehun stepped forward,

"Alright-"

"Is there a problem?" Jimin snickered.

"Guess so. Some punks." Suga chuckled.

"Punks? F**k you!" Sehun yelled and swung at him. Suga shook his head and caught Sehun's fist. He pulled Sehun down on his knee and let him fall to the ground. Jimin was crouched down and had just punched Luhan in the stomach.

"Sehun! Luhan!" Someone screamed. He looked up, Nari was holding back a girl.

"Hannah! Calm down! They don't care that you're a girl!" As if to encourage Nari's statement, J-Hope grabbed the Hannah girl's arms and restrained her.

"Behind you!" Jungkook yelled. He whisked around and jabbed his fist out, punching Sehun squarely in the nose.

"F**k dude!" Sehun cursed stumbling back. Jimin had his foot on Luhan's back and was holding him down. Suga smiled and laughed.

J-Hope let go of Hannah and Nari walked up to him. She kissed his cheek.

"Always causing f**king scenes." She hissed in his ear. He snickered and kissed her cheek. Jimin stepped off Luhan and Luhan scrambled up. Jungkook ran up and helped Sehun stand.

"Damn dude, you can really punch." Sehun held his bleeding nose.

"Sorry man. Once I fight I can't stop." He shrugged and shook Sehun's hand. Sehun nodded and shrugged,

"Have to have your friend's back. No hard feelings?"

"No of course not. See you around." He waved and Sehun walked off to the nurse's office. Jungkook ran after him and they started chatting. J-Hope sighed and went off to flirt with girls. Jimin put his arm around Suga's shoulders and they watched Nari talked to Luhan.

"See I'm fine?" She assured him. Luhan shrugged and stormed off.

"Hey Hannah! You have Health with Eunsuh right?" Jimin yelled at the girl.

"Yeah?" Hannah asked.

"Tell her I say hi and I love her kay?" Jimin yelled cutely. Hannah nodded smiling and walked off. Jimin smirked and whispered in his ear,

"Go get your girl." Suga snickered and held his arms around Nari's waist.

"F**king hate you sometimes." She grumbled.

"Love you." He smiled wide.

Things were going back to normal. Thank god. 

--------------------------

(A/N)

so i found my old old old instagram that i lost the password to for like a long time, but i found it again and y'all shud follow me bcuz i might post some one shots there and some prologues to new fics and stuff ;) ;) ;) ;) k luh u bye