Thirty-Eight

She trudged out of the school like she was walking through mud. She never did her homework anymore. Her grades were falling faster than a pebble off a cliff. She didn't even care. If Suga wasn't in her future, she might as well not have one. Luhan ran up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. He smiled brightly and began to speak,
"Hey Nari! How are you?" She groaned inwardly. He was a nice guy, cheery too, just right now. Like can he not.

"I'm fine." She smiled weakly.
"I saw the flyers. I'm sorry. I heard you guys broke up too." He looked at her sympathetically. She nodded slightly, she didn't feel like explaining and she didn't think she should. He tentatively put his arm around her shoulders. What was he doing?
"I hope you feel better." He squeezed her slightly. She nodded,
"Thanks." She wanted Suga's arm around her shoulders. Not Luhan's. Why was he even talking to her anyways? Hannah bounced up to them.
"Hey guys!" She bubbled cheerfully. Nari nodded and smiled slightly.
"How've you been doing? I saw the flyers." Hannah looked sympathetic too.
"Fine. I'm fine." She snapped irritatedly. Hannah ignored it.
"I'll see you at home. Tell me everything." Hannah winked at Luhan and bounced off. Nari wondered what she was talking about. Luhan flushed a deep red and looked away. It clicked. Yeah, oh hell no.

"I have to go." She mumbled and detached herself from him, running to the courtyard quickly. He followed her persistently.
"I have to ask you something!" He hollered. She caught sight of Jimin and began to walk towards him.
"Help me!" She mouthed. He shook his head vigorously, seeing Luhan, began to walk away.
"Screw you!" She mouthed. He shrugged and smirked. She grumbled and turned around calmly. Luhan panted slightly and wrung his hands in front of him.
"I know you just recently broke up with Suga, and that he's missing... But I was wondering if..." He trailed off nervously. She sighed,
"No. I'm sorry." He snapped his head back to her.
"If you don't mind. Why not?" She bit her lip,
"It's a long story."
"I've got time." He leaned forwards slightly. She bit her lips, couldn't he just let it go?
"Well I can't really-"
"Here you are Nari." Jin put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back slightly.
"Uh hi?" She looked at him questioningly. He winked subtly.
"Oh. Luhan. You're an interesting case. You should tell your black market buddies the Yakuza isn't something they should worry about. And let them know, Jin's back and Jungkook's ready. Make sure your friends know that okay?" Jin smiled maliciously. Luhan nodded slowly and rushed off.
"What was that?" She hissed.
"Jimin said you needed some help. Plus we could use the blackmarket maybe, but I don't know. We don't associate with them, neither does the Yakuza. What I said was total bulls**t. I don't even know what it means. I doubt he does. He's just scared I know his connection to the black market. But maybe they'll come and ask us about it and we can get their help." Jin smiled. She shook her head,
"But Suga first." He sighed.
"Yeah I know."

Suga first.