Fifty-Eight

Suga still wasn't back. She sighed, he was busy. She hoped everything would work out. She slipped out of the school and stretched. She'd go back to Suga's house and take a nap. That sounded good right now.

"Hey!" V bounced up to her and smiled brightly. She smiled too, despite everything, they could still be happy. It all didn't feel quite real. It felt a little fake and unbelievable. She couldn't imagine that things were as bad as they might be. Things seemed oddly fine and okay. Maybe it was because Suga was back. But it had felt the same even when he wasn't there. It felt like all the consequences weren't really there, just empty threats. She sighed, she'd think about it later.

"Hey!" She waved.

"I'm gonna go walk around. Can you ask J-Hope or Jimin to come find me? It's safer." V asked lightly.

"Sure. Jungkook's right there, is that okay?" She asked, pointing to Jungkook. V grimaced,

"Uh, yeah. He's not very good at fighting." V laughed slightly nervously. She shook her head and smiled broadly,

"I didn't think so. I'll go find them." She promised.

"Thanks!" V waved and ran off, with a bounce in his step. Funny guy.

She waved goodbye to J-Hope and watched as he rushed off to find V. She smiled to herself and began to walk to the bus stop.

"Nari?" It sounded like her mother. She turned around, it was her mother.

"Yeah?" She asked awkwardly. Her mother flung her arms around Nari and hugged her.

"Honey where have you been? Your clothes were gone and your window was open you haven't called, I've been worried sick." Her mother stifled a sob.

"I've been with Suga. I'm perfectly fine." She sighed, patting her mother's back.

"Why? Why did you leave?" Her mother asked softly.

"That sneaky b***h didn't tell you?" She grumbled.

"No gramma hasn't said anything." Her mother pulled away.

"Well she made me break up with Suga. So Suga left town. Then he came back and I decided I wasn't going to live with gramma. That's it." She didn't feel like explaining any further. Her mother hugged her again and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry honey. She only did what she thought was best."

"What she thought was best? She was trying to hurt me because I wouldn't obey her! What's wrong with you?" She stepped away from her mother. Her mother looked different. Defeated, submissive.

"Nothing sweetheart. I came to tell you to come back home. Things are gonna change. It's gonna get better." Her mother promised.

"Is gramma leaving? Are you divorcing dad?" She asked quickly, excited.

"No. Not exactly." Her mother wrung her hands and looked away guiltily.

"Then what could make it better?" She sighed, irritated.

"Me and your father are going to renew our marriage vows. It's like getting married again. With a honeymoon and everything." Her mother looked at her hopefully.

"I can't believe you gave into gramma. You're a f**king liar." She looked at her mother with nothing but contempt. How could her mother just give in like that? How could she subject herself to living with her father, not not her father, that man?

"Honey, I'm sorry." Her mother whispered softly. She ignored her,

"Is gramma leaving at least?" She asked angrily.

"No." Her mother said slowly.

"F**k no. I'm not coming back home. F**k to the f**k no." She shook her head and began to walk away.

"Where can you stay?" Her mother followed her.

"Suga's. Don't bother coming by. I won't open the door." She didn't turn back.

"Nari please! You're all I have left." Her mother pleaded desperately.

"No mom, I'm not. You've got dad." She spat.

"Nari." Her mother tried one last time.

"Drop dead!" She screamed and stormed away furiously.

It felt like she meant it. 

-----------------------------

(A/N)

do u guys no how to cure writers block????????????????????????????????????? it suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............................................................................................