Fifty-Seven

He sat down at the lunch table and listened as Jimin recounted this morning's events. He smirked and Jin nudged him. He looked over, Jin jerked his head towards the exit. He nodded and squeezed Nari's hand.

"Hey. Tell them that we have a message for their boss." Nari hissed.

"What do you mean?"

"We need to negotiate somehow, so we need to get close to them." She explained. He nodded and stood. Jin followed him out of the cafeteria and they began hunting.

They found a large group fairly quickly. There were at least ten of them. Jin set his jaw and Suga smirked. They hadn't fought together in a while. He couldn't wait. They led them down a side street and waited. The guys cracked their knuckles and waited for them to make a move.

"I'll go soda, you go chips, then we'll do curly fries to pancake." Jin planned. The Yakuza looked at them like they were crazy. He chuckled, he remembered their little code.

"Got it Gin."

"Let's go Snow."

Ah their little nick names. Jin went to the right, soda, and he went left, chips. He kicked the guy on the end in the teeth and brought his elbow down on his spine. He twirled around and kicked the next one in the line up in the groin. Then he punched the next one in the gut several times, pummeling him. Jin had finished on his side and they caught each other's eye, nodding. They twisted around and Jin used one of the guys back to jump on his side and he slid under them. Curly fries. The guys looked around confused and they worked quickly. The worked in perfect sync. They kicked the guys on the end into each other, smashing them and letting them fall like dominoes. He kicked one in the head and Jin followed. Then they stepped on the backs of the last two, holding them down. Pancake.

"Tell your boss we need to talk." He growled.

"Why should I?" One spat. He whipped the knives out of his pocket and threw it into their legs. They cried out in pain and groaned. Jin pressed on the back of his captive harder.

"Will you tell them? Or not?" He asked twisting the knife in his captive's leg and jerking it out. The guy screeched him pain and blood flowed generously from his leg.

"Yes. Yes I will." He screamed. Suga smiled and jerked the knife out of the other guy's leg, causing him to cry out in pain. Suga stepped away and Jin followed. They strolled out of the side street and continued walking.

"I missed working with you." Jin murmured. Suga nodded,

"Our little codes are adorable."

"Pale ass snow." Jin chuckled.

"Gin addicted alcoholic." He snickered, putting his arm around Jin's shoulders.

"Let's get these f**kers." Jin smirked. He laughed loudly,

"Can't wait."

They would destroy the Yakuza.