It's Been A Long Journey...

Wow I mean, I can't believe it's actually come to the end of it all. It's been an insane two years from how much this story has changed me as a person as well as discovering my passion for writing. I am so blessed to have made many friends along the way as well as supporters of my writing. I am just so happy to see how far I've come and so amazed to see the support grow and grow for me. Thank you all so so so so fucking much for talking to me, helping me out, supporting me, making me smile, and it's truly become a part of me. 

You all hold a special place in my heart whether your just a regular reader, or a commenter it means the world to me to see you all support me. I don't think I'll do a sequel to this since the ending was so happy and I wish I could edit it more but, it would alter the storyline too much. I honestly can't thank you all enough. Really. You made me such a happy person. We are currently at 22.4 K and I plan on leaving this up here for as long as I desire. 

I'll still be on writing for Against All Odds which I am super excited for. I feel like this story was just a start to see how much I can really write and I think I'm showing that level of maturity in this new story. If you haven't I highly recommend checking it out! That story means a lot to me, and I am really happy with the support it's receiving so far. So thanks for everything! 

Also as a goodbye token, it would be amazing if you all could leave a comment telling me your favorite or most emotional/suspenseful scene of His Animal. Anything else is also accepted. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well and that your summer is going well :) 

Stay beautiful and keep smiling~ Angel ;)