Chapter 20: Flaming Parachute

Holy Moly! I am so happy to see that I've reached 3.7K! Hopefully after this update and before I go to India I will reach 4K! That would defenitely make my whole trip worthwhile! So yes, I have yet another update and I hope you enjoy! :)

"One by one we see the sun."

"Feel the day has just begun."

"Trembling lights up in the clouds."

"All we need to feel is now, as we work."

"Get me a parachute."

Is what I hear sitting on my bed listening to my favorite song "Parachute" by Otto Knows. Maybe I do need a parachute. Just so I can escape from all the lies, pain, and torture. With everything that I've gone through, a parachute every now and then would be nice. To feel the wind blowing through your hair, to not have the ground beneath your feet, and to free your mind of all the troubles, stress, and thoughts. To feel like nothing can stop you and that your on top of the world. That would be the day. Maybe, I should go check up on the boys. I got up from my bed and stretched my muscles, tearing myself away from the calming world of dance music that my headphones always put me in.

I walk into Jordy and Robbert's room expecting to find both of them but only find one of the two. After stepping around the mess on the floor, or their clothes and luggage, I tap on Jordy's shoulder as he is fully immersed in his music. That is one thing I admire about DJ's. They can lose themselves to the music they love because that's their job. He slipped his headphones off and handed them to me. "Here I want you to listen to something." he said clicking on a track. I put the black Beats on my ears and said, "Ok what's it called?". He shrugged and said, " I haven't thought of a name yet."

The song started playing through Jordy's headphones. The melody was the solid base of the song and it wasn't hard to guess the drop. Though the track was quite simple, I could tell that it was very well worked on and that Jordy had put in a lot of work into to. The song was defenitely good enough to be a hit. "Wow! This song is fantastic! The drop is radical and the melody sticks!" I said after listening to the song. His eyes widened and he said, "Wait, repeat what you just said.". "The melody sticks?" I repeated confused. "No, no before that." he continued frantically. "Oh um, The drop is radical-" I said but was cut off by Jordy.

"Thats it! Yes!" he said clicking away on his computer. He stood up and kissed my forehead. "You're a genius!" he said grinning. " Well, I would say genius is an understatement but thanks!" I said blushing. "You just gave me the title of the track that you just listened to by Daan and I." he said showing me that he had put in "Radical" next to the track. I smiled and sat on the bed while he continued working on the track. "So where is Robbert?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. " I think him and Daan went somewhere, like an interview or something." he said typing furiously. "Ok and where is Martin?" I went on.

Not surprisingly, Jordy had slipped his headphones on again and blocked out the world around him. But then again, who doesn't when listening to music? I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. Since there really was nothing to do I decided upon doing some "research" on my laptop. Just for kicks. I pulled up Google and typed in myself. There was actually a lot about me then I thought. Of course there were haters, but your always are gonna have haters! Most of their comments made me laugh more than go into a corner and cry because, honeslty, they were quite bizzare!

Soon enough, I came upon an article about last night. According to the press, Martin and I were both "attacked and wounded badly". Luckily, there wasn't much info on our "fiasco" and most of it was bullshit. As my eys scanned over other articles, one happened to catch my interest. I clicked on the link labeled "Martin Garrix: Animal Achoholic?" leading me to a very large article. It consisted of sightings, photos, videos, and of course the latest gossip.

"Rumor has it that Martin Garrix, 17-year old music prodigy, was seen taking many shots at the local bar here in Breda. We have sources that place Martin here from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. drinking. At around 2:30 a.m. loud crashes and shouting was heard from the bar. We later found out that Martin turned into an "Animal" and trashed the bar, throwing chairs and even breaking bottles. One bartender was knocked out for reasons still unknown. Police soon arrived at the seen around 3:00 a.m. and arrested Martin, who didn't hesitate to resist and flee the scene. Martin was bailed out the next morning by his very unhappy manager, Scooter Braun. He had no comment on the situation but he did pay for all damages."

After reading the article I leaned back against my pillows and sighed. "Jesus Christ! Why didn't he just tell me?" I said to myself. My mind replied, "Oh yeah! You didn't even give him a chance to talk!". I sighed again, dragged my hand down my face, and said, "Man, I owe him an apology." I continued researching on my laptop. Hmm what else should I look up? I typed in "hardwell girlfriend" and came up with 1,007 results. "Oh boy!" I whispered looking over the many rumors and sites. There was only one picture of Robbert almost kissing someone but he could've been drunk. There were too many rumors to tell if it was true or not considering the many fangirls he has. Looks like I'll have to ask him for myself.

I continued scrolling through the sites until one immediately grabbed my full attention. The title almost caused my heart to jump out of my chest and stab itself, if that's even possible. My blood pressure rose so high that I could barely click the mousepad. The article looked like something someone would make up to ruin their reputation. Something so ovbiously false that yet it makes you wonder if it was even true. My mind instantly threw everything under the bus, not believing anything. I read it atleast seven times, trying to comprehend or even imagine them doing such a thing. According to the time frame, this was posted half a year ago, before I met them.

"Is it even possible?" I thought to myself. I scrolled down to the comments to see what people actually thought about this. Most of them had the same reaction as I did, denying everything, but some had actual proof as in eye witnesses." There's no way. No, they would never." I said to myself trying to calm myself down. " WE'RE HOME!" I heard Robbert say from downstairs causing my heart to jump again. There is no way I could picture my mentors/best friends and boyfriend doing such horrible things. As I heard footsteps approaching, I quickly exited out of the aricle and shut my computer off. "There is food downstairs if you want some." Daan said in the doorway. "Thanks but I'm good." I said my heart thumping out of my chest. "Are you ok? You look sick." Daan said coming closer.

"I'm fine. Really." I said avoiding his eyes. I could feel the bile rising from my stomach. The knots twisting in my gut. Daan leaned in and kissed me softly. I pulled away and ran to the the bathroom about to throw up thinking of the title to the horrifying article in bold and caps. "HARDWELL AND DANNIC: ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSUALT?"

So what do you think? I would really appreciate it if you guys comment because I need some feedback, if you want more drama less drame, more lovey dovey or whatnot. So pleaseeeee comment! Do you think Daan and Robbert would really do such a thing? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! Thank you guys so much for the support! Love ya, Angel xxx :3