Chapter 30: 3LAU My Mind

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE VIDEO TO THE SIDE BECUASE IT IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND JUST SO GOOD. 3LAU MADE IT AND SANG IN IT SO YOU SHOULD PLEASE LISTEN TO IT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE AND I MADE IT REALLY LONG. IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FULLY WRITE IT SO PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. SCHOOL STARTS ON THE 2ND FOR ME SO DON'T EXPECT WEEKLY UPDATES. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW BUSY I WILL BE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. PLEASE COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER IT WOULD MEAN A LOT SINCE I DID A DOUBLE UPDATE. THANK YOU. READ ON.

I opened my eyes and the first thought that came to mind was that we had a flight to catch. I woke Martin up, took a quick shower, and packed up my belongings. I was wearing a tank top and jeans being that we were landing in Vegas around 10 am. It was already 8 am so Martin and I ran out of the hotel and made our short drive to the airport. The difference this time was that Martin and I would be riding a private jet. The benefit would be the lack of annoying people and crying babies. We sat down across from each other in a small but good-sized aircraft. I have never been in a jet before but, I'm sure it won't be much different. We took off a couple minutes later, and Martin pulled out his laptop to work on music.

I watched the video of Martin and I playing together last night that Julian had sent me. I honestly couldn't have described it better because it truly was amazing. I didn't recognize the girl who was dancing on the stage and singing so beautifully into the microphone. She looked so peaceful and at ease. Someone tapped my shoulder and said, "Ma'm would you like a drink?" I looked up to see who it was. She was a blonde bimbo who had her shirt ripped open revealing quite some cleavage. Her makeup looked like someone had drawn on her face with a crayon and the worst part was her voice. It sounded like the wanna-be snobby slut girls at school. "Uh, just a water thanks" I said trying not to barf.

She looked over at Martin and waved her boobs around in his face, "And you sir?" He looked up from his music and then back down probably realizing what she was doing. "I'm good thanks" he said looking at his laptop. "Are you sure?" she asked again batting her fake eyelashes. "Yeah thanks" he said with a little hint of annoyance. She returned in a minute with my water. I watched as she "stumbled" and spilled the water all over Martin's lap. Thankfully, he had put his laptop away so the water didn't get on it. "Shit!" he said looking at his pants. To be honest, he looked like he had peed himself.

"I'm so sorry! I'll go get napkins." she said and walked to the back of the jet. When she returned, she handed him the napkins and kept some in her hand. She began wiping the water off his..area. I tried not to watch but it was just too aggravating. Martin snatched the napkins out her hands, realizing what she was doing. "Seriously?" he said scoffing at her. She walked away with a smile. I could tell Martin was a little pissed off at her but he shrugged it off. After about ten minutes, we landed. Once we walked off the airplane, I pretended to drop something and walked back to the stairs leading off the plane.

Martin waited for me in the front. I leaned down and picked up "something" and stood up. As the flight attendant approached, I stuck my foot out and looked at Martin with a devious smile. She really did stumble this time. She landed on the ground,possibly breaking the heel to her shoe, and I took off sprinting. I ran towards Martin and got into the car. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Your welcome!" I said taking my sunglasses off. He laughed again and said," You are too kind. Ok so we are heading to a small club named The Brook. I am going to play a small show for a half hour. It'll be poolside with a bar. I don't think there's time for you to sing." I nodded and said," That's fine. I'll enjoy watching. I was disappointed to not sing since I enjoyed it so much last time. But, I guess I'll get my chance another time.

Martin's P.O.V.

Why do I have to be so good looking? Haha no seriously though. It seems like every flight attendant wants to shove their breasts in my face and sex me up. It's pretty disgusting considering the fact that I'm 18. And damn was that lady ugly. I already knew that Angel was going to do something mischievous because if she dropped something I would've picked it up. Seeing how she would trip that slut for me was above sweet. Just seeing her smile so sexily like that at me made me freeze on the spot. Luckily, I was wearing sunglasses so she didn't see my eyes. I could feel the wanting build up inside me. I couldn't help but laugh with her in the car besides the fact that I wanted to kiss her badly. If I could, I would've put my hand on her knee, leaned forward, and done just that. No Martin you can't I reminded myself. But, hopefully I would be able to soon.