Chapter 9: Unreal Birthday Bash Part 2:

Hey guyz! Just want to say that I know it's been a while but I also have testing the whole of next week... The good news is that I have a 3 1/2 day weekend coming up so hopefully I will post! I have also been writing alot so all I have to do is type it up. Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter!

His gentle touch had a light grip on my waits while my hand still held his. Our eyes couldn't leave each others, it was like we were magnetically attracted. I laughed at the memories he shared of his experience as a dj. I never wanted to leave him for he lifted me up and cared for me. Next thing I knew, he had me up against the wall of a hallway his eyes never letting go of mine. He leaned in and placed his soft lips on mine. I couldn't get enough of his love and I wanted more. My hand moved to his har while he cupped my chin.

I ran my fingers through his short blonde hair tugging slightly on the soft strands. His hand moved to my jaw where he pushed my lips closer to his making the kiss deeper and even more passionate. No matter what you might be thinking, there was no tounge or sex thoughts. It was an extremley loving and caring kiss. Once he released I leaned my head back against the wall gasping. Slowly I opened my eyes, taking as long as I could to meet those beautiful green ones. His eyes were brighter than before, with little speckles of gold around the center.

Daan P.O.V.

The first time I bumped into her sparks flied. I kept thanking God for letting me run into her. She was perfect in her dazzling red dress that curved her toned figure well. Her cheek bones were high but her eyes were a different story. Lips curved to perfection, she had a habit of keeping her mouth slightly open giving a peek at her square white teeth. Her eyes were a light brown, pupils dilated from the light. When they caught the light just right, a gold "U" would show up in her eyes giving her the complexion of a goddess. I had never met anyone so fierce, passionate, and kind.

When we kissed my mind went crazy. The feeling was unbearably amazing. It was like someone lit a fire inside me that spread from my fingertips to my toes. I caressed her cheek and I could tell she enjoyed it. We were the perfect match and it was true love. I have no idea why she was crying but when she does it makes me want to hold her close to me and say that everything's ok. I folded my fingers into hers and led her to my room. I unlocked the door and let us in. As I took of my suit, tie, and shoes she slipped her heels off and asked, "Do you have anything comfortable I could wear?". I nodded and handed her my old shit and some basketball shorts. I climbed in first, putting my phone on the charger and texted Jordy where she was.

Daan- Angels with me. NO sex. Find someone and have fun! See you in the morning.

I felt a body lift the sheets up and slip in to my left. After she got comfy, I turned on my side. With my chest against hers, I put my arm around her waist. I intertwined my legs in hers and kissed her neck. Once I heard her breathing slow down I whispered, "Good Night Angel. I love you."

ps. Martin will show up again soon so stay tuned!