Chapter 3: A Day With Garrix

I woke up with the most amazing feeling but soon remembered what happened yesterday. Wow who knew what would go on? Anyways, I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to make some breakfast since Martin was still asleep. I found what I needed and made an omelet for the both of us. When everything was ready I felt familiar hands on my waist. He kissed my cheek and said, "Thanks for the great breakfast! I should start paying you!" I laughed and ate.

He said today he is off since its sunday. He called his friend and said he would take me to do archery! I told him I was not good at it but he insisted. He gave me some of his exercise clothes to wear. He left me to change in his room. I put on the bottom. But when I was putting on my top I felt cold hands on my bare skin. I shivered at the touch of his hands. He turned me around and kissed me affectionately while I was still in my bra. I pulled away and said might as well let me change first! He said he couldn't resist.

Once we were ready we headed out. He drove us over. I was really excited! when I first held the bow it was heavy! But once I got the hang of it, I was shooting arrows better than Katniss! At least, I'd like to think so. He took me outside to the woods to really test my skills. Then he pulled me to the nearest tree with my back against it. He kissed my cheek again. After this we went home and ordered Dominos pizza. I got a text from my mom saying there was a party tomorrow. I could bring a friend! Martin said yes. I went to bed after this amazing day.