Chapter 32: Ministry of Sound (Part Two)

Chapter 32: Ministry of Sound Part Two

I hope you all have enjoyed the last chapter because man will you love this one! I am going through some anger issues with my friends and a little bit of depression but it's all good! I cannot wait to see all your lovely comments and did I mention how close we are to 10 FVCKING K? I am so unbelievably happy that I cannot express it in words! Thank you all so much for your constant support and votes! I will let you know when we officially do reach 10,000 reads! Thank you all again and enjoy :)

Angel's P.O.V

The sound of someone choking paused my thoughts. Knowing who it was, I got up and ran to the bathroom, hitting my hand on the door in the process. I bust the door open abruptly and saw Martin half naked and bending over the sink. "Everything uh alright in here Martin?" I asked while very difficultly tearing my eyes away from his exposed chest. He looked back at me with wide eyes and toothpaste all over his mouth. "Yeah just choked on some toothpaste. I'm okay." he said slamming his phone down on the counter.

I turned around with the image of him wearing toothpaste all over his mouth as if he had rabies. I chuckled lightly and played his reaction over in my head. The part where he shoved his phone out of my view caught my attention but he must've done that unintentionally. I was just being paranoid I guess. I shrugged it off and proceeded to getting ready. It was already around 3:30 so I took a quick shower and put on the outfit for Ministry.

I was wearing a baseball tee that had "I love the nightlife" on it along with jeans, a snapback with the revealed logo, and my converse. It was a casual look but, it still made me apart of the crowd. Nothing special or fancy. We still had some spare time so I was taking Martin sight seeing with me. Or maybe it was the other way around? Well, we will find out!

Martin stood in front of the mirror just staring at himself as I knocked on the door lightly. "Come in." he said looking up and fixing his hair in the mirror. "Where do you want to go first?" Martin asked straightening his leather jacket. I pulled a map out from the dresser and looked over the popular tourist attractions. Martin grabbed his backpack while I brought my wallet then we headed to the lobby.

"What do you say we go to Buckingham Palace first, stop and grab some coffee, and go to the London Eye?" I said showing him the map as we got into the taxi. "Where are you headed today Miss?" the driver asked. I showed him the map as well and said, "Buckingham Palace please.", without waiting for Martin's response.

"What is the London Eye?" he asked snatching the map from my grasp. "It's the huge ferris wheel we saw on the plane dumbass." I said rolling my eyes and showing him the location on the map. He rolled his eyes back at me and said, "Well then! Isn't Buckingham Palace the place where you can screw around with the guards and they won't do one fucking thing?" Martin said getting excited.

"Yes but you should know they do have feelings and more dignity than most teenage boys." I said referring to Martin's incompetence. He frowned and said, "Oh stop it. I know you want to have fun with them too!" I shrugged and said, "Maybe, maybe not."

Ten minutes into the ride, I was beginning to notice that the driver was cutting around corners very sharply. "Excuse me sir, could you drive a little bit-" I was cut off by myself being thrown against Martin. "My balls." Martin groaned. I looked at my arm and saw that my elbow had roughly jabbed Martin in the groin. I moved back to my seat and he let out a groan, this one much more prominent then before.

"My bad!" I said fighting back a laugh. Martin glared at me and adjusted his sitting position. Shortly after my slight accident with Martin, we arrived at the Palace. The weather was cool but, I knew that it constantly rained in London. I probably should've brought an umbrella but, I guess I'll have to survive like this!