IMPORTANT LIFE-CHANGING MOMENT OF MY LIFE:

As a Wattpad writer, I like to be on a personal level with my followers and readers. Anything life-changing or heart-breaking going on in my life you will know about. So something has come up that I just can't stop getting crazy over. You all know that I have a Twitter account and that I like to contact my favorite artists on there all the time. So one day I got bored. I decided that maybe I could try and write some lyrics to Zenith by Dannic. So I did and if you go to my Twitter page (@startennisgirl7) you will find a picture of them. I put them up on twitter and linked @DANNICdj to see if he liked them. And your not going to belive what he said! This is his exact words- @startennisgirl7 send me the vocals :) curious! I was beyond crazed and even doubted that he was talking to me.

        So he followed me and direct messaged me his email. It took me a while to get the right vocal but finally I sent it to him the following morning. Thus beginning a day of pure nervousness and utter freak-outs. I had checked my email at least 50 times in the last 24hours and finally decided to send him another email asking if he recieved the vocals. After an hour, I finally got a response. He has the vocals! I am still waiting for a response on if he is going to put my vocals into the song or if he is going to ask someone else to sing the lyrics. I am sitting here typing this and waiting for a respons but don't worry I will tell you all if something happens! Thank you all for the 6,000 reads! Love you all, Angel :^)